Favorite park songs!!!

The Haunted House medley (from disneyland Paris, I don't know if the songs are different in Disneyland or in Disneywolrd...) made me dream !

STAN DAAAARSH STAN DARSHY DARSHY DARSHY DARSH.

and

There are too many minorities......*dramatic pause* in my.....water parrrrrkkkkkkk. *whisper* My Waterpark......

There are too many minorities......*dramatic pause* in my.....water parrrrrkkkkkkk. *whisper* My Waterpark......

Cartman: WEEELL Kyle mom's a ***** she's a big fat *****, she's the biggest ***** in the whole wide world she's a stupid ***** if there ever was a *****, she's a ***** to all the boys and girls

Kyle: SHUT YOUR ******* MOUTH CARTMAN!

Cartman: On Monday she's a *****, on Tuesday she's a *****, on Wensday though Saturday she's a *****, then on Sunday just to be different she's a super king kamehameha *****!

Cartman: Have you ever met my friend Kyle's mom she's the biggest ***** in the whole wide world she's a mean old ***** and she has stupid hair she's a ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** she's a stupid *****! Kyle's mom's a ***** and she's just a dirty *****!

Okay people where talking about Disney theme park songs, not south Park, not Linkin Park, not another music than disney attaction music!! :mad:

Ooo,I have a lot of them! I bought the Parks CD & I also have the Fantasmic! CD♥

My Top 10:
1. Fantasmic! = DHS
2. SpectroMagic = MK
3. One Little Spark = Figment/Epcot (Figment fan here♥ hehe)
4. Country Bear Jamboree = MK
5. Splash Mountain Medley = MK
6. Grim Grinning Ghost = Haunted Mansion/MK
7. It's Tough To Be A Bug/Beauty & The Beast (Bug Version) = AK (I hear it playing all the time when I enter "It's Tough To Be A Bug" XD)
8. Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me) = Pirates of the Caribbean/MK
9. The Three Caballeros = Grand Fiesta Tour/Epcot (Me and my friends love the movie♥)
10. The Twilight Zone Theme = Twilight Zone Tower of Terror/DHS

I like most pf songs butmost favoriteis only had 3 albums and a live album, but there's a song off one of their EPs called QWERTY that's really cool. It may be my favorite song by them.have a Good Day !

For me it's Spectromagic and the songs from MNSSHP parade. For weeks around Halloween I sing "Boo to you and you, happy Halloween" and "candy, trick or treat candy." Love them!

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from the Carousel of Progress---always gets stuck in my head but I still love it!

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from the Carousel of Progress, though "Grim Grinning Ghouls" and the music in Soarin are close seconds.

Grim Grinning Ghost , hands down is the one that gets stuck in my head everytime Im at MK. With POTC coming in a very close 2nd.

Does anyone know what song that is or who is singing it, the one played immediately after the Wishes fireworks at the Magic Kingdom Christmas party? It sounds like Patti Labelle with a children's choir. The only part of the lyrics I have are:

Jimminy Cricket:
Happy Holidays everyone!

Fa la la la la

Lead Singer (Patti Labelle?):
It's Christmas (it’s Christmas) all around us (all around us)
So wonderful to share it all with you (share it all with you)
Now that Christmas has finally found us
May our hopes and dreams and wishes come true

Children’s choir:
Bells are ringing and
snow is falling and
bells are jingling and
friends are calling and

There is a clip of the song online here:
h t t p : / /
vimeo . com /
At this link, the song kicks in at 12:44 after Jimminy Cricket finishes talking.

Thanks a million for any help anyone can give!:wizard::rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter