Favorite resort restaurants

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
Our kids are a little jealous but DH and I are headed to WDW by ourselves in December. Theoretically it's going to be more relaxed than our usual vacations ;) we want to spend more time visiting resorts and eating at different restaurants.

So can I get some suggestions for favorite resort restaurants?

If signature, we really liked Narcooses at GF.

If non signature, we liked Kona Cafe @ the Poly, Grand Floridian Cafe @ GF, Beaches & Cream @ The Beach Club (if its reopened by then).

I love Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch or an early dinner, whenever the sun's up-because the light streams in. Also like Sanaa (AKV), Olivia's (OKW), and Boma for breakfast (AKL).

I absolutely LOVE The Wave at the contemporary resort. Such a lovely little hidden gem. Food is amazing at breakfast/lunch/dinner!! I go at least twice each trip.

Kona, meh. Not too crazy about it. Food selection and decor isnt the best.

Grand Floridian Cafe is pretty awesome. Great food plus its beautiful inside.

I really like Citrico's as well.

Definitely Jiko and Narcoosees. My wife and I got engaged and the same night before the big moment we ate at Narcoosees.

My wife and I did Boma and absolutely loved it! Olivia's at OKW has some great dishes. And I know it's not what you asked, but I love my Earl of Sandwich!!

I loved Sanaa at AKL, even though it's a bit out of the way. The atmosphere is great and it's definitely comparatively more adult-friendly. Grand Floridian Cafe is also not bad; I liked their breakfast, but wouldn't specifically recommend it over other options.

I love beer, I love bar food, and I can't stand Big River Grille. I've never had a good meal there. I know Pete likes it, but even when they did their review, the complaint about the nachos is that they weren't worth the price. And at that price point, it should have shredded and melted cheese instead of cheese sauce.

Boma at AKL but if I were kid free I would probably do Sanaa instead

Crew’s Cup at Yacht Club

Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge

California Grill during fireworks

Resort favorites in no particular order(except Sanaa is tied #1 with V&A for sure)

Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Flying Fish at Boardwalk

Narcoosees at Grand Floridian

Victoria and Alberts at Grand Floridian(if in the budget, will be your highlight)

California Grill at Contemporary

Turf Club at Saratoga Springs

Il Mulino at The Swan
And In Disney Spings (these are great for couples)

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

Jaleo

Wine Bar George

Have fun on your trip!

Olivia’s at OKW, The Wave at Contemporary and GF Cafe at The Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter