Favorite thing to do at DTD when staying at SSR?

YOu know the ones down at the Couldren ( near disney quest). They are the size of a childs head!!!!

:scared1: :rotfl:

uicbear, my shopping urge has gotten stronger with each passing trip. I have know idea when it will taper off. I think there is a chemical in the air that stimulates your shopping synapses.

One of my favorite things to do is walk over to Goofy's Candy Co in the morning, buy one of those huge cookies and latte w/caramel flavor shot and that's breakfast....Yummy!

When we stay at SSR, we always stay in Congress Park because of the proximity to DTD. Our two favorite things to do are: walk over to Wolfgang Puck Express for lunch between sunbathing and swimming in our quiet pool, and at night we like to walk over to DTD after we've had dinner, come back from the parks, and changed/rested a bit in the room, for some Ghirardellis treats. It's also very handy to have a Goofy's Candy company right at the entrance to Marketplace for those late night cravings! We're able to get quite a bit of shopping done because we are so close and don't ever have to "schedule" a time for DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter