***February 2023 Official Thread****

It's ADR time! Looks like our earliest friends will start making reservations 12/1 or 12/2. Have you decided where to dine? Are you planning any character meals?
My ADR day is on Saturday. At first I was only planning to make a couple, but with the cancellation window changing to 2 hrs I will probably book a few more.

For character meals, I'm planning on Garden Grill and maybe Topolino's Terrace if I'm lucky.

We would like to keep indoor dining to a minimum, so probably focussing on dinner ADRs in Disney Springs which seems to have many more outdoor options for table service compared to the parks.

It's ADR time! Looks like our earliest friends will start making reservations 12/1 or 12/2. Have you decided where to dine? Are you planning any character meals?

I'm thinking of trying some different quick service at Animal Kingdom. In addition, I always stop at Nomad Lounge and just lounge and drink an Annapurna Zing and some snacky food and watch the boats go by. It is one of my favorite memories of WDW.

And we won't have menus for the Festival of the Arts for probably another six weeks, so I can't even obsess about that yet....
I'm very excited to book my adrs. Have about 7/8 to book, hardest being space 220 lounge and top Bfast both in and around presidents day 🙈 someone has to get though so hopefully will be lucky 🍀
Never been to nomad lounge but it's on the list for sure this year 😁

My ADR day isn’t until 12/23, but I’ll be doing my usual boring (not to me, but other’s would probably want more exciting choices) lineup of Mama Melrose, Sci-Fi, Beaches & Cream (an absolute must after a long runDisney race for me), and maybe Rose & Crown. If they’d bring back breakfast at Garden Grill, I would absolutely do that too.

It's getting close, my day is 12/04. Not a lot of "must get" on our list. I'd like Toppolino breakfast and Space 220 lounge, maybe a Tusker House very early breakfast (is PPO still a thing?). We should work on our plans this week to be ready Sunday morning!

I am excited for everyone! In addition to Akershus—Ecomommy09 convinced me!—we are hoping to go to Teppan Edo, as well as all three sit-down restaurants at AKL, since that’s where we’ll be staying.

Jelkat, I had more options than I expected when I booked Space 220 for my spring break trip last year, I know it’s very possible. Good luck!

I'm thinking of trying some different quick service at Animal Kingdom. In addition, I always stop at Nomad Lounge and just lounge and drink an Annapurna Zing and some snacky food and watch the boats go by. It is one of my favorite memories of WDW.

And we won't have menus for the Festival of the Arts for probably another six weeks, so I can't even obsess about that yet....
DD really loves Teppan Edo; it's been quite a few years since we have eaten there. I could not get an ADR for it last trip - is that odd? We want to do a lot of food booths at Festival of the Arts. Eating at Satuli is a favorite, so no ADR at AK. We don't love MK's ADR options, so we may head over to the Poly. Since we are staying at BW, we may try something there or Beaches and Cream. We would love to do HBD at HS, and we hope to score the Fantasmic Dining Pkg. for that one!! I would recommend for anyone who hasn't tried it - Steakhouse 71 at the Contemporary for breakfast - then walk over to MK. It's a favorite for sure!

Hi all!!! This is my first trip and I don't really know any restaurants or have the time to look them up as my husband is in the hospital at the moment :(

My ADR window is coming up and would REALLY appreciate a few quick suggestions for 1x breakfast or brunch, 2x lunch at disney springs, 3x dinners at DS or one of the parks (don't want to move to another hotel), 2x bars for adults (anywhere)

We are travelling with toddlers (1yo, 3yo, 5yo), so nothing fancy where they would not be allowed to move around.

Should I get a fantasmic package? Not sure if kids will make it till night time or how to do book it
Can we get food delivered to the hotel in case we don't get reservations?

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR ANY RECOMMENDATIONS!!

Hi all!!! This is my first trip and I don't really know any restaurants or have the time to look them up as my husband is in the hospital at the moment :(

My ADR window is coming up and would REALLY appreciate a few quick suggestions for 1x breakfast or brunch, 2x lunch at disney springs, 3x dinners at DS or one of the parks (don't want to move to another hotel), 2x bars for adults (anywhere)

We are travelling with toddlers (1yo, 3yo, 5yo), so nothing fancy where they would not be allowed to move around.

Should I get a fantasmic package? Not sure if kids will make it till night time or how to do book it

We loved our Breakfasts at Garden Grill, Cape May and Ale & Compass. We don't go to DS so I can't add to that but in the parks we do dinner at Coral Reef, German Buffet is fun for kids, Skippers Canteen, 50s Prime time, Yak & Yeti. There are lots of Character Buffets that are fun for little ones such as Crystal Palace, Tusker House, Hollywood and Vine.

We have had fabulous breakfast experiences at Boma and the Whispering Canyon Cafe. The Whispering Canyon Cafe is great for toddlers. We took my 2 year old, and they did a stick horse race around the restaurant and she loved it. (However both those are at resorts) We've never done breakfast in the parks so can't speak to anything there. Also not much experience at DS. In the parks my 2 year old loved Be Our Guest...she still talks about seeing the Beast. Space 220 is fun but hard to get. German buffet is great because of the music. Any other character meals are also good for kids. We are going to try to get Akershus this trip because of all the princesses. As far as food goes I've rarely had a bad meal at Disney. I think the only place I haven't enjoyed was Rose and Crown, but it might have been what I ordered. Good luck with booking!

Add me to the list…We are doing one park…not sure which one…

Sometime between 2-11 and 2-17.

We are mainly doing US and IOA….

But maybe AK , Epcot or MK.
Depends on if we can get a park ressie that week. I am not planning ahead for WDW anymore.

I am excited for everyone! In addition to Akershus—Ecomommy09 convinced me!—we are hoping to go to Teppan Edo, as well as all three sit-down restaurants at AKL, since that’s where we’ll be staying.

Jelkat, I had more options than I expected when I booked Space 220 for my spring break trip last year, I know it’s very possible. Good luck!
Ooh that's good to hear thanks 😊

I have a while to ADRs (12/20). But will be following along with what other people are getting.

We are offsite mostly so I’ll be making daily ADRs outside of the first few days on site! I guess I need to nail down what I want, I think Hollywood and Vine for sure, I know it gets a semi bad wrap but it’s my fav character meal, we also have a the absolute best interactions here. MK thinking Tony’s for lunch/parade time, and maybe something at Epcot, maybe Boma for breakfast or Saana for dinner which is one of my favs!!

The boathouse is on our must list and I tried to book on open table but it won’t book for any number above 4….

I have a while to ADRs (12/20). But will be following along with what other people are getting.

We are offsite mostly so I’ll be making daily ADRs outside of the first few days on site! I guess I need to nail down what I want, I think Hollywood and Vine for sure, I know it gets a semi bad wrap but it’s my fav character meal, we also have a the absolute best interactions here. MK thinking Tony’s for lunch/parade time, and maybe something at Epcot, maybe Boma for breakfast or Saana for dinner which is one of my favs!!

The boathouse is on our must list and I tried to book on open table but it won’t book for any number above 4….
Love boathouse do much, am sure you'll get one when opens up. I've always enjoyed Hollywood & Vine too but dh not mad about it so skipping it this time. We've always started out stay with tusker House breakfast so will continue our tradition. Really wish they'd bring back garden grill breakfast as that's dds2 fave of l time.

DD really loves Teppan Edo; it's been quite a few years since we have eaten there. I could not get an ADR for it last trip - is that odd? We want to do a lot of food booths at Festival of the Arts. Eating at Satuli is a favorite, so no ADR at AK. We don't love MK's ADR options, so we may head over to the Poly. Since we are staying at BW, we may try something there or Beaches and Cream. We would love to do HBD at HS, and we hope to score the Fantasmic Dining Pkg. for that one!! I would recommend for anyone who hasn't tried it - Steakhouse 71 at the Contemporary for breakfast - then walk over to MK. It's a favorite for sure!

We did steakhouse 71 for a midday break and it was perfect!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter