***February 2023 Official Thread****

Weather is so variable this time of year in Florida, but it's nicer than home! It rains and rains and rains in TN in February for days until everything is saturated and the cows stomp through 8 inches of mud. Blech
TN here, too - annnnnd it's still raining! Leaving a week from tomorrow. Park bag packed and ready! :-)

TN here, too - annnnnd it's still raining! Leaving a week from tomorrow. Park bag packed and ready! :-)
One February, my grandparents were out of town and I was staying in the farm, and some fool wrecked his car through the fence. I took off running to try to beat the cows to the barnyard gate so I would t be chasing cows up the road. I could see the cows coming down the hill! And I lost both shoes in the mud but I beat those cows and got the gate closed!🤣

Hello all!

I’d like to ask some help! For anyone staying at a Disney Resort in February, can you please take a picture of the February Resort Recreation Calendar for the Official Monthly Calendar Thread? I’d truly appreciate it! Have you all have a great trip!

Thank you!
I get there on the 6th. If there are any Resort Recreation Calendars missing by that date, I'll see what I can do to help fill in the gaps.

We are leaving in a few days and the weather is not looking great for Friday and the weekend. Although it's still pretty early for a super accurate weather forecast, hoping we don't get days where the rain is a big issue! Any Florida weather experts on what we should expect?

We are leaving in a few days and the weather is not looking great for Friday and the weekend. Although it's still pretty early for a super accurate weather forecast, hoping we don't get days where the rain is a big issue! Any Florida weather experts on what we should expect?
February is supposed to be the driest month of the year for Florida. So, you won't get those drenching downpours that are typical in the summer and early fall, usually. It is still too early for an accurate forecast for Friday, but so far it looks like it "might" rain somewhere around where you are. You can get rain at Animal Kingdom and have it perfectly dry in Magic Kingdom. I think that's what they mean by 50% chance of showers. You will get a more accurate picture starting on Wednesday. :)

My trip starts Feb 25. We moved to be closer to DD and grandson, to help out. She has me going over at 5 AM several times a week for the next 3 weeks because she is traveling for work and her DH goes to work at 5 AM. I can't wait to escape to Florida.

Rain is usually temporary and spotty. Bring a light rain jacket, you can tie around your waist if not needed…..

The parks usually empty out a bit if its raining all day…so thats your rainbow in case you get a rare day lf rain,

We fly out on Monday. Can't wait to go to the Festival of the Arts for the first time.
We're heading to Disney on Sunday and so far, the weather is looking good. :)
We are leaving Monday! Staying at the Boardwalk for the first time and Festival of the Arts at my back door!! I am sooooooo excited!! I am checking the weather constantly!!

Last edited:
We are leaving Monday! I am so excited. Staying at the Boardwalk for the first time and Festival of the Arts at my back door!! I am sooooooo excited!! I am checking the weather constantly!!
So fun when the countdown is in single digits!
We'll be across the water at the Yacht Club. Mondays high looks to be in the mid 70's. Beautiful day! :beach:

My trip starts Feb 25. We moved to be closer to DD and grandson, to help out. She has me going over at 5 AM several times a week for the next 3 weeks because she is traveling for work and her DH goes to work at 5 AM. I can't wait to escape to Florida.
I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter