"Fill in the Gaps" Swap Signups - Due January 10 - CLOSED

I must resist! NEE I have to drop out of the cooling off group...still thinking about joining the kid group. Hmmmm.....

Mickster - if you need your head examined then we all do!

123SA - no problem. Let me know if you decide about the other group.

Wow!! A special group just for little old me :blush: :love: I suppose I'd better join in then:rolleyes1 :lmao: I'll take Studio tram tour in group 1 and Indiana Jones in group 2 :thumbsup2

Thank you so much!! I have NO idea what I'm going to do, but that's never stopped me before :rotfl2:

Updated to here - let me know if I missed anyone.

cortzcards - you've got it. I put you in 2 groups - welcome aboard!

Princess Jayne - Ariel's Grotto sounds good! Maybe I should rename our last groups - didn't I read somewhere that you are a DLParis person also? I don't mean to exclude you! I added another Paris group if you're interested.

Yeah i'm a DLP person! (well i will be in dec! lol!) Can i take a place in the last DLP group please? i'll decide what i'll do a little bit later?

Thanks!
xxxx

I am interested in:
Cooling Off - Water Misters
Transporation - General -
Kid Specific - stroller rental
Star Wars
Epcot - El Rio Del Tiempo
Magic Kingdom - Great Movie Ride
- Playhouse Disney

Updated to here.

Welcome, Susie!

cortzcards - you might want to wait until signups are closed so you can be sure how big your group is (right now your second group isn't full yet.) Signups will close in a few days. (Whenever interest seems to have waned.)

I am going to be a pest and ask if I can switch my Star Wars elements to 3 altered paper clips. I came up with an idea this morning. :)

Me again! I told you I'd be a pest. But at least this time it is not for me, but for Jango. :)

He'd like Star Wars - 2 tags and he'd like MK3 the TTA (elements unknown...) :) Thanks so much!

Mazda - in DLP is Captain Hook's ship and Skull rock part of adventure isle? If i did adventure isle for the 2nd DLP group i could use skull rock and/or the ship to embellish ( i hope that made sense!!!!)

Also - are we making one element for this swap or two? x

I can't remember :blush: But using those things for embellishment anyway sounds good :thumbsup2 we're avoiding toppers for the DLP groups so our kind friends across the water can use their elements too :thumbsup2

I can't remember :blush: But using those things for embellishment anyway sounds good :thumbsup2 we're avoiding toppers for the DLP groups so our kind friends across the water can use their elements too :thumbsup2

Sounds good! I was wondering how everyone else in the group would use the stuff! lol! :) xx

I so need these kinds of things. I'm thrilled to get the chance to join.

Transport General -- I'd like to take the last spot (we have WAY too many pictures on the transports)
Under Rep MK -- TTA (DD's fave ride at MK -- don't ask why, who knows?)
Under Rep Ep -- Voices of Liberty (this was hard b/c it's DD's fave park after MK and there's never enough EP stuff)
MGM -- Fantasmic!

I think that's it. I'll look again later at the lists to see if there are other spots I'd like to do.

It looks like you might need another MK group, if you open another could I do general Main Street? Thanks!! :)

Updated to here. There are some great topics out there! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Princess Jayne - you just need to do a single element for these groups, not 2.

Hi there..I'd like to sign up for the ones already signed up for plus:
MGM2, AK1, Parades, Disneyland, Epcot 1, MK 4, Kid specific, monorail and cooling off (which I think I'm in already!) I have no idea what I'm doing...will try and think and post later! Cool!

MGM - beauty and the beast (if this proves too hard I may change to a "main street look with the hat")
AK - Finding Nemo
Parades - either dream along with Mickey
Disneyland- autopia
Epcot - Miyuki candy maker
MK - dumbo (or aladdin)
Kid specific - 1st haircut
Monorail - something to do with sitting up front with the driver
Cooling off - no idea yet...do we have a color theme for that group?? Since the elements may all be on the same 2 page LO (or maybe not??) it may be nice for the elements to match - just throwing that out there....
I really need to get my printer to work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter