Filters

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
Not really an issue, just a question. Is the "bad word" filter still in place? I ask because I recently was reading a thread that had a couple of posts with words that previously would have been *****'d out. One of the posts was self-censored by the poster when she realized it didn't get removed.

I'm not sure if the filters had to be manually re-set or if they were supposed to carry over. Feel free to use the "Report" link at the bottom of any post that you believe should have been filtered. The webmasters will check it. Thanks.

I'm not sure if the filters had to be manually re-set or if they were supposed to carry over. Feel free to use the "Report" link at the bottom of any post that you believe should have been filtered. The webmasters will check it. Thanks.
Yeah, I could do that. But I don't want to be the "tattletale" as it were:chat:.

My comfort zone with not so nice language is more restricted than some other people's. I'm aware of that, and don't really want to enforce my rules for living on others.

Thanks for the input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter