Finding nemo 2?!?!

LifeIsDis

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
I saw this on simpledisneythings.com:

findingnemo2.jpg

And here is the article to go with it:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/finding-nemo-2-andrew-stanton_n_1680377.html

Even though in the article it says Pixar hasn't comfirmed the news yet, this makes me SO excited!

Ellen Degeneres must be happy.

This was just posted on Orlando Sentinel:
Pixar is moving ahead with a sequel to its 2003 hit "Finding Nemo," with director Andrew Stanton directing in a return to his animation roots.

Stanton, who made his live-action directing debut with the poorly received (in this country, anyway) "John Carter," is set to direct the sequel. Deadline reports that Pixar gave Stanton the thumbs up after he presented "a concept the studio loves."

There's no word on when the sequel might be released.

"Finding Nemo," which featured the voices of Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres and Willem Dafoe, among others, was a huge hit for Pixar and won the 2004 Oscar for best animated feature. Stanton and co-writers Bob Peterson and Andrew Reynolds were also nominated for best original screenplay. It's due for a 3-D rerelease in the fall.

I just don't want to see Pixar fall into the Hollywood trap where so much is sequels and re-workings of prior movies. Originality is the Pixar trademark and I would hate for there to be less brand new while the sequels take over.

I personally think Finding Nemo was a one and done.....done brilliantly but still DONE!

Hopefully, it isn't bad. Hopefully, it will be just as good as the other one. Sequels don't always live up to their originals.

I don't think Pixar would do a sequel unless they know it will be awesome. They have proven themselves with the Toy Story series, and the new Monsters Inc. movie looks like it will be great, as well. :goodvibes

I'm not sure if there will be a Finding Nemo 2, but today I saw Brave (again) with my mom and we saw a trailer for Finding Nemo in 3D. Although I'm not really into this 3D trend, I'll definitely be seeing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter