FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

yes, yes I am :thumbsup2 Vicki really hit all our highlights from our xmas trip to DLR!

It is HERE!!! I am a lucky lady :woohoo:
Vicky I love everything you made, especially the holiday pieces!

first up my paint can! love the beads for the handle

P1100945.jpg

the back and top

P1100946.jpg

challenge #1

P1100947.jpg

challenge #2

P1100948.jpg

challenge #3

P1100949.jpg

challenge #4

P1100950.jpg

challenge #5

P1100951.jpg

challenge #6

P1100952.jpg

and lots of extras too!

P1100953.jpg

thank you again SO much Vicky! can't wait to use all the beautiful pieces!!

Megan was drooling over them too! but not going to share!!
I will post my pages when I use them for all to see!!!

I didn't think when I mailed your's today, sent it regular mail sorry, you are going to have to wait a few extra days :guilty:

Dacky, I love all your pieces, especially the photo mats. I'm afraid I'm not very creative when it comes to mats.

Lisa, I'm sure you'll enjoy using all those lovely pieces!

Rachel, I plan on finishing sometime tomorrow, but I'll probably wait until Fri/Sat to mail since you will be gone over the weekend.

Everything is great!!! :lovestruc I looked last night but didnt get the chance to comment, since DBF wanted to talk our trip.

Cant wait to see the rest of the cans arrive!!

Dacky, I love all your pieces, especially the photo mats. I'm afraid I'm not very creative when it comes to mats.

Rachel, I plan on finishing sometime tomorrow, but I'll probably wait until Fri/Sat to mail since you will be gone over the weekend.

I'm not great at mats either. :goodvibes Sounds good to me. I am hoping to get yours postal before I leave town. Bought a box at the PO yesterday that should fit.

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

thank you! I just used a few cricut pieces and stickers/chipboard pieces as embellishments. And ribbon that I found at Walmart of all places!

Everyone is always critical of their own work; I am sure your mats are fantastic! I can't wait to see more pictures of other cans! :thumbsup2

Wow!! What a lucky gal you are Lisa!! I love love love everything! I'd really like to lift a few ideas if that's ok Vicki??!! In fact, I may need some assistance on some...not 100% sure if I know how you did everything?!

Lifting is a-ok with me! I am not quite sure I know how I did everything :rotfl: but I will def answer any questions :)

Vicky - wonderful items! I am lusting after the Rapunzel tower -- cute idea!

I googled Raphunzel and lifted that idea from an invitation in the image search! Google is fantastic for ideas.

oh and here is the pic of how i set up the 2 pg LO (feel free to do it any ole way though!)

ry%3D480

thanks for the visual :thumbsup2 going to work hard on getting my OCT trip finished up in March so I can start our xmas trip!!!

My can is here from Rebecca and it is fabulous!

But, I can't take pictures and get them posted until tomorrow morning so you'll have to take my word for it!

Vicky, the can and pieces you made are wonderful!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm going to be late mailing my can to Rita. I had hoped to get it all finished up this week, but work has been a nightmare and it's not going to get better for a few more days. I've been brain dead and emotionally fried by the time I get home each day this week and anything I made would have not been too great. I will work really hard on it this weekend and next week and will have it out to Rita by the end of next week. I've messaged Rita and told her this already.

But, I can't take pictures and get them posted until tomorrow morning so you'll have to take my word for it!

:thumbsup2 Cant wait to see it!

I'm sorry, but I'm going to be late mailing my can to Rita. I had hoped to get it all finished up this week, but work has been a nightmare and it's not going to get better for a few more days. I've been brain dead and emotionally fried by the time I get home each day this week and anything I made would have not been too great. I will work really hard on it this weekend and next week and will have it out to Rita by the end of next week. I've messaged Rita and told her this already.

:hug: Take care of yourself. Cant wait to see what you make her!

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

hope things get better at work Stephanie :hug:

I've talked to Stephanie andcompletely understand. I dont mind if it takes her another month because Ive loved everything she has ever made!
On the other hand, I went postal this morning and have a dc. It should arrive next Wednesday. Am I supposed to pm the dc to our hostess?

Love the can and especially the pieces! Great work!

Hi Ladies, Just popping in to see how things are going. If any one needs more time please let me know. I will be off the boards for a few hours. Finishing up getting everyone packed and out the door in the next 2 hours. then unpacked and settled at gmas before I head out.

Shelia, I didnt make it to the post office today, the day has been nuts. I hope you dont mind if I wait to send it on monday. :goodvibes

I will check back in later tonight or sometime tomorrow. If you need anything super urgent feel free to email me!!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!

No problem, Rachal. I remeber how hard it is to pack for little ones. You fill like you need to bring half the house. I have finished the paint can and just need to get the last challenge completed. I'm planning on mailing tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas!

Sorry ladies -- I thought I could get this up yesterday but I was under the weather.

Rebecca did a great job on my stuff -- my can's theme was classic Mickey with some bling included!

The front:

paintcan1.jpg

The sides:

paintcan2.jpg

paintcan3.jpg

and the top:
paintcan4.jpg

I will post what was in the can in the next post!

Inside my can --

Most of my scrapping involves my kids and families activities. We will be heading to Disney February 2013 for a school band trip.

So the first set of pieces are for music and are done in our school colors, royal blue and yellow. She did a title, 2 lyrics, shapes of flutes and shapes with phrases, photo mats and some extras.

music.jpg

Since we go with the whole school it is nice to have some friendship pieces. (title, lyric, 2 photomats, extra stars):

friends.jpg

I think her 2 page layout is AMAZING! Rebecca used our school colors and Disney 12x12 paper. The first page is for a large group shot and the second page has room for photos of each girl as well as journaling.

2pagespread.jpg

3 of her paper pieces are for the new area in Fantasyland:

newattractions.jpg

But we must head home and both my girls volunteer at the local library. (Lots of fun, actually tonight they have a library lock-in until midnight!) Rebecca made 2 titles, 2 paper pieces, a lyric, 2 photomats, and 2 shapes.

libraryvolunteer.jpg

And my fun "extra" goodies were two new stacks of paper. :cloud9: A Bling set and a Celebration set.

stuff.jpg

I really can't say how much I am enjoying these pieces. I told Rebecca my girls were trying to "steal" most of the items as the box was being opened! There is such great detail from the brads, embossing, color choices and thought into my likes and wants.

Even though Rebecca made the paint can, looking at it will be a daily reminder of all my DIS friends. You gals are all wonderful and I am so glad I have found this "spot" and the support and encouragement that everyone gives. :grouphug: And an extra hug :hug::hug: to Rachal for being our hostess!

wow love all the extra touches and personalized pieces!
looks like Rebecca shared her paper stash she got with you, lucky lady!
the can is too cute!

That looks fantastic!

Sheila, no rush on my stuff :)

It was crazy the amount of stuff i had in my car for them. 2 suitcases, DD's pack n play, his swing, laundry basket of diapers, baby water, snacks for girls, 3 shopping bags of misc food and other items. And a gallon of milk.
Dbf and I took 1 suitcase and 2 small bags. Seriously. Although we packed an empty suitcase in the big one to bring back stuff :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love everthing that had been posted so far! Great work ladies! I knew I was going to regret not joining in.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter