Fireworks: BLT or VGF?

Princess Tess

Mouseketeer
Our whole family is heading to WDW this fall. We'll all be at the BWV. Kids are adults now with their own schedules so our trips will be overlapping a bit. I thought it might be fun for hubby and I to check out a resort we haven't been to yet before the rest of the family gets there.
A priority of mine will be to get a great view for the fireworks. Does BLT have a rooftop for viewing the fireworks? Has anyone stayed at the VGF that can offer any comments on viewing fireworks from there? Also is the music piped in for the viewing at the resorts? I remember eating at a restaurant at the GF where you could go outside on the balcony watch the fireworks and I believe the music was piped in?
Thanks!

You can see the fireworks from Narcossie's at the GF. I don't think many villas have any view of fireworks and there certainly not any with a guarentee in a category at VGF. You best bet between the 2 for a good view is the TOTWL at BLT or a theme park view room at BLT.

blt top of the world is my vote, too!

it has the music. that say if the wind is blowing directly at the BLT don't bother. the fireworks put up alot of smoke that generally goes pass the tomorrowland or toward GF - the smoke can block your view of the fireworks.

since you are staying at the BWV just take the bus to the MK - and walk to BLT - or boat to GF. You can't park your car in either parking lot.

Beach @ the Poly is great too!
But We vote for TOTW for the best view.

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

Seems I'm in the minority here...lol. But I personally don't care for the view from TOTWL, and much prefer the view from the dock/narcoossee's area at GF.

Thanks for the info. It was Narcoosis that I was at, although I didn't go out to watch (silly me).
I think I will book BLT thanks for the input - is the music piped in to the TOTWL?

Seems I'm in the minority here...lol. But I personally don't care for the view from TOTWL, and much prefer the view from the dock/narcoossee's area at GF.

I liked the view from the BLT parking lot better than TOTWL.

I think I will book BLT thanks for the input - is the music piped in to the TOTWL?

yes

are you going to stay at BLT -though it was BWV?

if you are staying you might get lucky - all the views can get at least a side view - just ask for even number room on the north side.

there is a special channel you turn on if you can see the firework in your room for the music. it is the resort channel for blt/cr.

if you are going to ToWL - yes there is music (loud) from the parks piped in to the speakers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter