Fireworks from FW

Momma Bear

Earning My Ears
Hi. I'm thrilled to see that Disney added some fireworks in early May. We'll be at FW on May 1-6 and the fireworks happen to be on our checkin and checkout days, when we didn't plan to use our hoppers. My question, can you recommend a spot at FW to watch the fireworks? If so, is it a great view or should we go over to the Contempory if this is our only chance to view this trip?

We're checking in that day and seeing the HoopDeeDoo at 5:00, so we'd have time to go somewhere else to watch, but don't really want to use a whole day on our parkhoppers to go watch from within the MK.

Thanks!

We always just go down to the marina at FW and sit at the beach or at the dock and watch the fireworks. Excellent view. Another thing we do is ride the boat over to MK and then just ride it back and watch the fireworks that way.

We like to walk all the way down the FW beach - to the right, past the volleyball nets. Keep walking until you're out of the light. The view of the fireworks is fantastic from down there!

We always just go down to the beach. I think the view from outside the park is better than being in the park. It never seems to fail that someone will get in the way in the park and then you still have to fight your way out or hang out and wait on the crowds to thin out.

We have lucked out and caught the fireworks from the boat on the way back to the campground but that can be hard to time. They really don't like you just ridding around on the boat at peak travel times. You also want to be sure and catch the Electric Water Parade while you are at the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter