Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Additional WDW Display

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other Display

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Domo

Wotcha
An age old question this, but out of the big three night time pyro displays do you like the most? Doesn't have to be Disney, although I would personally be hard pushed to find a third party display that matched them!

Disneyland Forever was an incredible show, and I have generally found that the fireworks displays at DL are better than those at WDW. I haven't yet seen Happily Ever After though, and I hear it raises the bar.

Wishes is gone of course, but that would have been the best. I'm more interested in the castle projections at this point, pyro is BTDT for me.

An age old question this, but out of the big three night time pyro displays do you like the most? Doesn't have to be Disney, although I would personally be hard pushed to find a third party display that matched them!
....apparently, you've never seen the Macy's 4th of July fireworks in Manhattan....uh-MAY-zing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter