First attempt to post a picture

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
This is one of my favorites from my last trip.

I hope you like it.

254115572_rRvxC-M.jpg

Kim

Are you posting it on a site like Photobucket first, then copying the url to your post? That's about the only way I know to do it.

So why is there a read X instead of my picture?

Kim

You posted a link to the picture website and not the picture itself. Does that make any sense?

If it were the actual photo it would end in .jpg most likely.

Thanks Calypso:rotfl:

I tried changing the link to the jpg, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions? Could the file be too big?

Kim

This is one of my favorites from my last trip.

I hope you like it.

254115572_rRvxC-M.jpg

Kim

Pretty. Nice picture. I was careful when I met that character not to tell her any of my secrets... seeing how she was a PLANT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

sorry. :upsidedow

Thanks. The light was great that morning. Would you believe it took my 5th trip to find DaVine? She is now a must see for me. Who would think someone could look so good in green foundation?

Kim

DaVine is in Animal Kingdom on the path from Africa to Asia. If you are in Harambe Village heading to the Safari ride, the path is on the right, before you get to the Safari. Check the big message board at Discovery Island for the times she is out. She is only there for about 10 or 15 minutes 3 or 4 times a day.

Kim

Great picture and thanks for sharing. I love DiVine but I can hardly ever find her. When I have, I didn't have my camera.

DiVine can also be found hanging around other tourist attractions. I saw her at The Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville. DiVine is part of a performance company called The Living Garden - http://www.thelivinggarden.com

The website says she or her relatives, the Orchid, the Rock, the Fountain and others can be found at Universal, Bush Gardens, and Disney California Adventure. The website has some great pictures of DiVine and her friends. When I look at the pictures I wondering if I have looked right at her and not realized it. I will keep my eyes open better in the future.

Great picture and thanks for sharing. I love DiVine but I can hardly ever find her. When I have, I didn't have my camera.

DiVine can also be found hanging around other tourist attractions. I saw her at The Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville. DiVine is part of a performance company called The Living Garden - http://www.thelivinggarden.com

The website says she or her relatives, the Orchid, the Rock, the Fountain and others can be found at Universal, Bush Gardens, and Disney California Adventure. The website has some great pictures of DiVine and her friends. When I look at the pictures I wondering if I have looked right at her and not realized it. I will keep my eyes open better in the future.

Wow, I didn't know this! I have to slow down once in a while!

Whoo Hooo.... we love DiVine.... rarely get to see her. These will help you understand why, she's tough to see!!

Devine68.jpg

And, when you do get a chance to see her, she's really pretty.....

Devine66.jpg

But, when it's time for her to leave (<snort>.... just couldn't help myself!!), she's fast!

Devine67.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter