First Day Entertainment

Spackle75

Earning My Ears
Hi,

So the new Avengers movie comes out on the first day of my cruise in May (YAY!). Do you think our entertainment that night will be a showing of that movie or that a showing will be available somewhere that day? The last time I sailed Prince Caspian came out but that was in the middle of my trip...

Thanks for any thoughts on this!

It will come out the same day it premieres in theaters. We got to watch the prem-EAR of Finding Dory on our Alaska cruise in the big theater, was a neat experience.

It will definitely show that day (and multiple times during the cruise) but it might not the first evening show.

It will for sure be playing the first day or night but I would expect them to still have a regular show in the Walt Disney theatre.

Dr. Strange was shown in the theater the evening before it came out. It was either 10pm or 11pm, I can't remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter