First Disney Cruise in December -checking in 30 days prior?

sonogirl

<font color=FF66FF>Fan of the Disney World Snake t
I just read a long thread on how difficult it is to check in 2 or more rooms at midnight check in from 2022. Is this still a problem? We have 2 adjoining rooms! Husband and I in one adult kids in the other. Is it better to do both separately(2 different people) or do most of you not have problems? Also what do you need in front of you when you check in?
Thanks, everybody!

I haven’t done checkin since 2019 so it may have changed, but we’ve always sailed with 2 connecting rooms and have been able to check in with both at the same time, no problem.

Is it better to do both separately(2 different people) or do most of you not have problems? Also what do you need in front of you when you check in?
When we had 4 rooms last summer (MIL/FIL one room, SIL/kids, BIL/SIL/kids/, us) - everyone did their own, and it ended up with one room late because they forgot.

When we had 2 rooms in May, DH and I each did one room (one room was DH, DS, and FIL while the other was me and MIL), and it was pretty fast.

Now that they've started staggering the check-ins by level, 30 days shouldn't be as slammed, but you will still have to complete one room and then do the other. If your husband doesn't mind staying up, I'd have him do the second room.

Even though check in is now staggered you always can have the chance more than one ship will be checking in on the same night which bogs down the app and website (you can check in on either). I stayed up and check in 2 rooms in March and it took 2 hours due to app and website issues.

You will need a photo of your documents. If using passport take one pic of your photo/signature page.

A head shot that is different than your ID pic (no hats, eyeglasses are OK as long as your eyes are visible, against a blank background from the shoulders up).

travel info, flight info, how you are getting to port and back. again you can skip adding the flight info during check in to get through it quickly and then go in later to add the flight info.

credit card info (or you can just put cash option and update later)

emergency contact info

I agree about reading through the linked thread above.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter