First look at VDH rooms

I wonder if this is what the new Poly DVC will look like in terms of layout. The outside of the building remind me of their concept art a bit.

Resort opening time frame and when reservations begin are both noted in this DPB post.

Get ready to experience the magic of Disney storytelling like never before at The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, opening at the Disneyland Resort this September.

Reservations for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel can be made beginning on March 15 for Disney Vacation Club Members by contacting Member Services at (800) 800-9800 and on March 16 for Disneyland Resort Magic Key holders by contacting (714) 956-6425.

Villas are limited in availability, and restrictions apply. Subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Bookings will open to the public on March 17, 2023, subject to availability. You can make your reservation online at Disneyland.com/VillasDisneylandHotel or by contacting (714) 956-6425.

Interesting this came out but yet no news about purchase, restrictions, etc???
Yeah it seems strange to open bookings before pricing is revealed? And I guess bookings open to DVC members means we can book it, but with cash since nobody owns points there? Is this different from how they did Riviera?

Yeah it seems strange to open bookings before pricing is revealed? And I guess bookings open to DVC members means we can book it, but with cash since nobody owns points there? Is this different from how they did Riviera?

I honestly don't remember, but it does seem weird to announce this without the sales piece. They don't ever declare all the rooms to start anyway, but we know that direct points will be good here....so maybe they will let people book using the 7 month advantage?

Plenty of rooms will still be available for cash....

Maybe since September will be within the 7 month window, DVC can book with points?

Reservations for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel can be made beginning on March 15 for Disney Vacation Club Members by contacting Member Services at (800) 800-9800 and on March 16 for Disneyland Resort Magic Key holders by contacting (714) 956-6425.

Maybe since September will be within the 7 month window, DVC can book with points?

Yeah that's probably true. Good luck getting through on the phone that day. Like my boy Wille S wrote: "Beware the Ides of March!"

Yeah that's probably true. Good luck getting through on the phone that day. Like my boy Wille S wrote: "Beware the Ides of March!"
Ironically I’ll be at the airport waiting for my flight to Disney on the morning of March 15. Won’t have much else to do besides be on hold 😂

I just emailed my guide to see if he’s got any additional info on bookings or point sale dates. Not expecting much but who knows!

Probably depends on CA laws for timeshare sales as to when they can start selling. I'm surprised by this announcement though for bookings. Kind of took away from DVC's marketing build up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter