First night no HDR, were to go?

delswife

Love ya, Mean it!
Could you give me some advice on where to eat our first night?
We are a party of 8 and I tried to get Hoop deedoo for 7:15 and its booked. We really like loud, crazy, foolishness and I already have several planned. I'm bummed about HDR. The only time they had available was 9:30 and I think that is too late after traveling all day.
I have WC, CM, 50'PT for other nights. Is there any hope for HDR? Do you know of any other loud, crazy foolish places we could go?

Was HDDR available for one of your other nights? Perhaps you could swap it with WC or CM (which are both so much fun, too!) and use a late seating of HDDR farther into your trip, when it wouldn't be as difficult to meet.

If we were at WDW at same time as you, I'd say you could visit our BW villa -- we are loud and very crazy and always have lots of food! :crazy:

But sadly -- our trip is 11 mos away! :(

So barring an inability to do a switcheroo on your plans and make HDDR work for you later in your stay, other places that maybe aren't as wild and crazy, but come to mind: Ohana (fun and family), ESPN club (if you're into sports... my boys think the tvs in the bathroom are a MUST for our house!!), Teppanyaki (Japan / Epcot... if you like Benihana style food); Biergarten (also EPcot, German food); Rainforest Cafe (Jungle life -- DTD).

Did you try Mickey's BYBQ? SOme folks claim they didn't care for it (seemed chaotic, or didn't like that it was outdoors, too hot, etc.) But depending upon the season you are going, it could be fun. Similar food as HDDR, but with characters and dancing.

Good Luck!

Id say try and go another night, for sure!

As for arrival night with noise, go to the Whispering Canyon and dont forget to ask for ketchup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter