"First Of All, How Dare You" A November 2015 TR! **New TR Link!**

Safe travels tomorrow (today)!

Y'know, I've been racking my brain since you mentioned that they make you go 4 hours early for international flights, trying to remember if there was ever an airport I had to go through customs before I left America when I was splitting my time between Europe and America and....yeah, I really can't. That is a really weird rule in retrospect.

Unless it's my parents, I don't think I could ever do a Disney trip with another family member again, not after last year, so I don't blame you guys! It's tough. Especially when you're the one that planned the whole thing.

Confession: I've never seen O Canada! *shock!* Or, at least I don't remember ever seeing it. My parents swear we've seen it when I was a teenager and I know we've seen every other Epcot movie and I used to force us to spend the majority of our time in Epcot but I literally have 0 memories. I guess it's time to see it "again"!

A little late, but thanks!

There really is no logical reason for it. Terminals are split by airlines, but not necessarily based on destination - I'm pretty sure British Airways and Air Canada are in the same terminal as Delta, for example. So really, it makes little to no sense to me.

We will go with my family, but I think it'll be a very different experience. I think it'll be much closer to what we did with my Aunt and Uncle, or what we would have done this trip if we'd only gone with Grandma and Mom.

Gasp! You must. It's pretty great. I mean, I may be biased, but I like it a lot :P

I really enjoyed reading your trip report! We are headed to Disney in September, so reading about the highlights of your trip have really helped me to plan our trip. Thanks for sharing! :)

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'm glad it may have helped some! I hope you have an awesome trip!

Glad to see you got some good last day Disney in before you had to head to the airport.

That Colortopia looks pretty fun! Glad they put something interesting in and nice that it doesn't take too long to complete

Always nice to have some snack credits to burn!

Pretty tremendous tragical express picture of you two

Wishing you a wonderful trip!!!

It was definitely nice. Weird to have to leave midday knowing we wouldn't come back, but much better than getting up at the crack of dawn to head to the airport.

Colortopia was really fun. I think it's a nice addition to Innoventions - creative, interactive and fun. They definitely need more things like that in there.

We do always try to get some good Tragical Express shots, if nothing else :P

Late responding but thank you!

Oh, sorry to hear that. How's he doing now?

All things considered, he's doing alright. He was diagnosed with cancer a few years back, and they hadn't given him a whole lot of time, but he's beat the odds as far as that goes. He lives with Aunt Sarah but he's still pretty independent, but obviously it makes certain things more difficult, like recovery from a broken bone, hence why it was all that much more stressful for them as they were leaving.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you liked it?

That aqua fresca is delicious. I wish I could have it every single day of my life

Oh? Why is that?

I love the feeling of immersion Morocco gives me. Once you step in, you're just... there.

Plus, the merchandise is amazing :P

Oh, no! Look at those sad people!
Now be honest. Don't you hate (maybe just a little) when you're leaving and you see people arriving to start their vacations?

I really do. Although, I never think of that at the beginning of the trip, when we walk to our room and see people walking to the lobby with their own luggage, and there's this little nicely patronizing voice in my mind that goes "Aww, look at them, all done with their trip".

I can tell you one thing though. There was definitely nobody arriving when we left this August.

But thanks for the TR!
Even though I showed up late, I enjoyed it! :goodvibes

Thank you! I'm glad you decided to join in, and that you enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter