• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time cruisers, some questions

ari_lebron1203

Earning My Ears
Hey all! First time actually posting but I have been religiously reading everything on this forum and loving it! I've been trying to plan for mine and my boyfriends first cruise. We are sailing on the magic December 16-20th. We managed to snag a Palo brunch for our day at sea thanks to everyone here talking so highly of it. I want to participate in the fish extenders but haven't been able to find any groups for my cruise, how does one find or participate in this? And im loving everyone talking about these themed nights, how do you figure out what nights (pirate, formal, etc.) are on the cruise to plan beforehand? Any other tips for first time cruisers would be appreciated, we are both in our early 20's and just looking forward to a nice vacation together with a little bit of extra magic :tink:Thank you in advance for responding, can't wait to set sail!

I don't believe that Fish Extenders are allowed right now.
I also looked and don't see a meet up group for you cruise on this site.
You can check FB and see if you can find one. (not sure if I am allowed to say that here)

I don't believe that Fish Extenders are allowed right now.
I also looked and don't see a meet up group for you cruise on this site.
You can check FB and see if you can find one. (not sure if I am allowed to say that here)
Ah shoot that makes sense with all the restrictions. I found only one group on FB but it's not very active yet at least. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter