First Time Disney Planner Help!!!!!!!!

etori

Earning My Ears
I know you all may faint... BUT I am wanting to plan for my family to go to disney world..... in 2002. I am soo lost.. and need help.. where is the best place to make reservations.....???? CRO is WHAT???? I dont understand your abbrevs.... I would appreciate some advice... where can I find discounts??? Does CRO have a website?? Is it better to do a package deal or... make plans on your own?? we are a family of 4... kids are 12, 9 years old... I would appreciate any help you can give me....we would like to stay at least 5 days... What is the best place to stay at???? as you can see I need help...THANK YOU....SOSOSOSOSOSOSOS!!!!!:(

etori - go to the main page www.disneyfan.com & right above the discussion page is an abbreviation page that will tell you all of the abbreviations & meanings.
CRO is central reservations office
There is also a sight that will give you codes for special deals that you should be able to find if you check around on these boards more - I can't remember the address. Almost everything you will need to know is on this site & boards if you just take the time to read. Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter