• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time WDW

marimoon

Earning My Ears
We impulsively decided to do a WDW trip this holiday. Haven't had much planning time (I'm a very spur-of-the-moment kind of girl!) We arrive in Orlando 12/28 after driving from TX and are staying until 1/3. We got a GREAT rate at the Sierra Suites ($40/nt). With a 14 , 10, and 2 yr old (all boys!) we are looking to do the most we can that will please everybody. I have found TONS of great info on these boards but it can be a bit overwhelming. We really need to be as budget minded as possible, but want to get the most we can out of it. I'm looking for the BEST BUDGET tips from all you seasoned Disney pros! If you could just give me your top 1 or 2 tips you could really help me make the most of my family's trip. We are so looking forward to this!!!:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

I'd say goo through the tips and budget boards with a fine tooth comb! We did the same thing two years ago...I had 2 weeks to get ready. MY best tip...the food costs a fortune! There are regular restaraunts right around the corner that we didn't know about! eat there, or snack in the room at least once a day! AND, bring water!!! Water is really expensive, and it's so easy just to grab a bottle on the way to the park. The drinks are so expensive in the parks.

Refillable mugs in the resorts are a definite must as well...if only for souvineirs! I still use ours every day. You can go to the resorts anytime, get them and leave. You don't have to be staying there...plus you get to see the incredible resorts! :)

Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter