FIRST TIMER

DDDC1972

Earning My Ears
Hi! This is my first time using my DVC, I got it in 2019, I’m from the U.K.!
I rang them last month to query my points as I forgot to bank a year & they kindly let me have them… so currently it says in my use year of 2022 I have 200 points to use & 2023 will be 100…
When I spoke to them to confirm how many points I would have in 2023 they said 300 with the option to borrow another 100.
But when I go to book it’s saying I have to borrow from 2023 (assuming because we’re not yet in that year) however it also says 100 points expiring end of 2022…. I’m confused!
I need 397 points for next year but I don’t know if I’m misreading it or if they’ve given me the incorrect information.

Call them to use the points they said they let you bank. Since it was an exception, they may have to hold them in an account you can't see or use online. Good luck!

Yes, as CarolMN said, instead of actually banking "your" points, they may have put aside some of "their" points for your use. That's how they supply owners with One Time Use points, by transferring Disney's points to owners. But you have to call to use them.

What is the actual month of your UY? And when is the trip. That can make a difference because everything is based on the UY of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter