Fitness Equipment?

Goofy Girl

Mouseketeer
Do you know exactly what fitness equipment they have on board? I remember treadmills, and that's all. I am interested to know how much they have for weights (dumbell and bars), as well as weight machines like nautilus or cybex?

They have a lot of free weights, some machines - couple of upper and a couple of lower body. They have treadmills and stairsteppers and the virtual reality stairstepper.

They also have a couple of stationery bikes. :)

Fantasy has some ellipticals also; some dumbbells, but nothing heavy; no bars. There is a fair number of machines. I don't recall the brand, but they are OK.

I love doing a workout, then going into the dry sauna, wet sauna, and finishing up with a scrub in the Rainforest Room. Siberian Night is---brisk!

I was on the Dream in July. They have free weights to 50 lbs, dumbbells only - NO barbells.
Weight machines are somewhat limited but in good condition. (Cybex style).
Probably 6 treadmills, several upright bikes, as well as spin bikes .
Have a great trip!

I loved the gym on the Dream! Nothing was better than a morning run on one of the front treadmills overlooking the ocean. I felt machine wise it was lacking a bit but they did have dumbbells up to 50lbs. I noticed that it was packed on the first full day and then got less and less busy as the sailing progressed. I believe they used Life Fitness machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter