• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FL res version of new package + free dining!

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
HEY!! I just saved a bundle!! I called to see the rate on a 3 night package just to crunch the numbers and see if I came out better. She originally quoted me $1109 for 2 adults, 2 children, 3 nights (moderate) and 3 days of tickets.

I mentioned I was trying to see whether this was cheaper or just going the FL resident 3-day pass and hoping for FL resident rates. She immediately asked me to hold and came back and said there was a FL resident version of the same package - but you're able to combine the FL res 3-day pass with it.

My total now is $908.52 Even if FL resident rates come out - this is WAY cheaper!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Hi kbkids!! :wave:

That's a GREAT price!!! Today is an exciting day, isn't it! I just finished booking our package with free dining too!! Though I'm still waiting to hear back from AAA - hoping to book the package at a discounted rate rather than rack... Every little bit counts! :)

threeboysmom said:
Hi kbkids!! :wave:

That's a GREAT price!!! Today is an exciting day, isn't it! I just finished booking our package with free dining too!! Though I'm still waiting to hear back from AAA - hoping to book the package at a discounted rate rather than rack... Every little bit counts! :)

Good luck!! :wizard: Hope it works out!

DH is thrilled that we won't have to drag in the cooler on this trip. I always bring drinks and some snacks - but with the package, won't have to. :teeth:

I'm on the phone right now trying to get a FL package rate to add on 1 day of tickets and have a 5 night stay to see if it works out well. We may stay one more day.

The 1556.oo I quoted on the four night stay WAS the discounted rate, so the CM claimed at the time.

:confused3 I called and didnt understand I dont think there is a Florida Resident Package deal?

I was told that the will come out with a room only code for Florida Residents, but hasnt come out yet, and with that we know that 1. Free dining with a package only, and 2. You cant have more than one discount, free dining is considered 'discount'...

So I'm hoping that doing things seperate will still work out best for us.. :confused3 Especially since Food and Wine fest is what's drawing us down...

eeyore45 said:
I called and didnt understand I dont think there is a Florida Resident Package deal?

There is a FL resident package deal. It will help if you have the code. It's listed on my site.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

There is a code, YMT, for florida resident packages discounted from the regular and it includes the free dining. Saved me $155.00 off of the regular package for the same thing.

I, too, found it on Mary's website. Thank you, Mary!!! :goodvibes

Your website is a Godsend!

jeast said:
There is a code, YMT, for florida resident packages discounted from the regular and it includes the free dining. Saved me $155.00 off of the regular package for the same thing.

I, too, found it on Mary's website. Thank you, Mary!!! :goodvibes

Your website is a Godsend!

I'm so glad it worked out for you. I was so excited this morning when the CM told me about it!! I don't think we've ever made a trip for under $1000!!

kbkids,

I got your message and tried but the CMs didn't know about the Florida discount package. I kept getting the same package that came up online. Finally found the code on mousesavers. so glad you let me know it was out there! Thanks and pixie dust on your vacation! :worship:

I just lucked up and got an awesome CM. Even she had to go ask about it. When I mentioned that I was trying to decide between the package and just doing the FL 3 day pass and hoping for FL rates, she said, "You know, can you hang on a minute?" She was gone forever, and I assumed she was inquiring about FL rates and when they might come out. When she came back, she told me she could combine the FL 3 day pass with the package - that there was a separate package for this. I didn't think about asking for the code - wish I had - could have saved you some headaches. I'm glad you found it though!!

Where is the code on mousesavers? I keep clicking on the link for the Fl package on the homepage and it isn't listed.In fact I can't find the code for the general package discount either,what am I doing wrong?

I am going to the link and it is general info about the packages,no "new additions" in red,no codes. Under Fl resident packages it says "no current offers". Is it me?

Click on the link above - title of the page should be Discounts on Walt Disney World Vacation Packages

Scroll down to where it says Jump To:

Click on Florida Resident Stay, Play, and Dine Package

It's also on the main home page of Mousesavers - 3rd paragraph down

The code is definitely YMT. You're basically paying rack rate for the room and then $126.74 (adults) for the 3 day pass and $102.24 (kids) - but you're getting the 3-day dining package for free.

The first code mentioned here is for 6 day/5 night stay, the second code is for 3 day/3 night deal that is explained in full on waltdisneyworld.com under florida residents deals. I originally booked 4 nights with 3 days of tickets using the pin code (that I actually got) for free dining for a total of $1001.88. But I'm a Florida resident so I just called and cancelled original ressie and rebooked the same thing for $799.24. :earseek: The only thing I gave up was one nights worth of dining, but the savings WELL outweighs that! I may have to dance! :banana:

OK, y'all are smarter, and more experienced than I am...

I was holding out for Room Only rates, is that foolish on my part? (I'm planning the vacation for my parents, who are Florida Ressidents btw)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter