• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FL res version of new package + free dining!

I'm also waiting for the room-only rates to come out. We are staying at the cabins with two little kids. We've budgeted and decided it's a wash as to savings either way. Doing the room-only gives us a little more flexibility, which is good with little kids.

However, I booked the package just in case the room-only rates don't come out. I have 2 ressies in the system. I was told the package is o.k. until 6/16 without a deposit. That gives me plenty of time to wait for the room-only but hedges my bet.

Maybe you should do that, too. Just in case the resort you want runs out of the package!!

I finally can access this info,as of Friday evening about 11 PM,when I used this link prior nothing was there. Its like my webpage wasn't getting updated for some reason,even though my computer was turned off and on, I hit refresh,etc. Weird?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter