FL seasonal AP question

Robin

<font color=green>I don't want any cookies!<br><fo
I read on the wdwinfo main site that the seasonal FL AP is valid at AK even during the peak season. Is this information correct??

I have two nieces that live in Orlando.. We would love for them to join us on our AK days if they could get in using the Seasonal passes. Thanks

Oh... Are dates are March 30- April 6th.

I know that is how it was last year. But I haven't checked this year. It gets soooo hot there though we didn't go many times.

Does anyone know if this is true for this year as well. Please let me know.

Thanks!!!!

Last year the seasonal annual passes were good at AK during the normal summer "black out" dates. They were not good during the Easter or Christmas black out dates. I'm not sure if they have changed that this year but I have not received anything in the mail or seen anything online that would make me think they would be good during that time. I suggest you call or email Disney directly.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter