FLA Residents

bear22

Mouseketeer
Are the days of the $49 value rooms gone? Looks like $74 is the cheapest they come by without the email/pin code. The moderates have ranged between $99 and $109.

Seems like it :( I wanted to book Pop for a night before our trip REALLY begins but alas they're up there.

Maybe its just for the summer, though resort prices are going up overall.

Yes the prices sure have gone up!! I just paid 122.00 for POR Fla ressie rate!!
Also Im paying 244.00 for Yacht club Fla ressie rate!! Just a year ago it was under 100 for the moderates and under 200 for a deluxe

I couldnt even get a fla rate for our trip this past feb and this weekend. Im paying $99 a night at the pop!! :guilty:

WE also paid $84.00 a night for this weekend (at All Star Sports). Last year we paid $59.00 a night(at Pop Century) in June and $89.00 a night for French Quarters in (November). Florida residents prices have gone up!!!!

I've been wondering too :confused3 The best rate I ever got at WDW was $47/night (value resort). This was for the time period mid Nov/mid Dec a few years ago. Since then, the lowest I've seen has been $74/night. (Granted, I don't keep up on the prices when I'm not looking to book).

The best Fla resident value rate I have seen was in the $60s range. I got a pin code for $59 and hypothesize that that price is the new "Disney bargain basement price".

I pity the day that "value" is 3 figures. :guilty:

I think the cheaper value resort AP rates go with the value season, when the rack rate is $77. I'm hoping to see $49 in Sept when the rack rate is $77, but from what I've seen lately we may not get that low.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter