Flair Airlines to SFB

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
There are some pretty good deals with Flair from Orlando to Sanford…
Has anyone used them?
How reliable are they?
I know it’s a low cost company so no bags no reserved seats no food …
And how is Sanford? Is it hard to get a rental car? Any skip the line companies (like Alamo or Natinal at MCO)?

Ooofff well that’s what I was afraid of…
I’ll stick with Air transat and Air Canada!
I’d rather spend a little more but not worry about my flight getting cancelled without a warning at the last minute!
(Yes I know it can happen with any company but I guess bigger airlines will find a way easier than low cost ones !)

Well, we were one of the families who were supposed to fly Kitchener to Sanford at March Break but the plane got repossessed at the last minute. So I won’t be booking with them any time soon. But, to their credit, Flair fully reimbursed us for the tickets we bought to fly with Delta out of Detroit just after the Flair flight was cancelled. We got the money back pretty quickly-over $3000, so I was definitely impressed with that. Someone on another thread about this topic mentioned that the discount airlines are perhaps not great if you have an expensive trip with specific dates. Because the flights only go a few times a week they can’t put you on another flight the same day if a flight gets cancelled. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Bumping this thread since they just announced flights out of Windsor and London now starting in January 2024.

Very interested in this but if the airline is still having issues, we will have to steer clear.

Bumping this thread since they just announced flights out of Windsor and London now starting in January 2024.

Very interested in this but if the airline is still having issues, we will have to steer clear.

So, let me tell you a tale about Flair that is actually still ongoing.

A staff member flew to Toronto this Monday, was supposed to fly out Tuesday but had to extend her trip. Booked a flight home on Flair that was supposed to leave Wednesday. Flight cancelled, rebooked for 10:45pm flight last night, that flight delayed until 1:00am today then was cancelled. Rebooked for Saturday flight even though there are flights today.

Yeah, from our experiences with Flair I will never ever ever ever book with them. Apparently they are the worst airline in Canada for customer complaints, with more than 20% of their flights resulting in complaints to the CTA.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/flair-worst-airline-complaints-1.6863897

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter