Flight Center tickets?

I bought 2 adults and 2 child 8 day hoppers about 3 weeks ago. Came out to 680 american dollars for all 4. Thats the best deal I could find. What you actually pay in american dollars will depend on the conversion at the time of sale. I used an on line conversion tool and checked my credit card statement on line to make sure the conversion was correct and it was :)

Just purchased our 5 day PH's from flightcenter.ca. I was going to post the deal when I found this thread. It wa nice to discover that there was no extra tax.

Is there tax charged at the gate?

Just purchased our 5 day PH's from flightcenter.ca. I was going to post the deal when I found this thread. It wa nice to discover that there was no extra tax.

Is there tax charged at the gate?
There shouldn't be. All payments should be made straight through Flight Center.

I have a question. For what days did you purchase the tickets for and did you do it over the web? Last I checked, the site still isn't showing tickets beyond April 30.

I have a question. For what days did you purchase the tickets for and did you do it over the web? Last I checked, the site still isn't showing tickets beyond April 30.

We booked for April 18-23. I called 1-877-967-5304 and talked to Natalie. She did a comparison for me between the "Everyone play's for kids..." & the "Pay for 3 days get 5.." promotions. It was less $ to go with the first option but that ends April 30.

I have the 5 for 3 rates on my desk at work. I will post them tomorrow. It was not much difference between the 2 for us.

BTW, I meant to ask if there is tax charged when purchasing tickets through other venues?

I was able to buy tickets for our trip in May on-line!

The prices for 5 days (5 days for 3)that Natalie gave me are:

$212 CAD for adults x .8 = $169 USD (
$173 CAD for children * .8 = $135 USD

Their US site lists these for $188 & $158.

I do not see on the Canadian site (.ca) where they offer tickets past April but they do.

I was able to buy tickets for our trip in May on-line!

I purchased my July tickets on line too.
Did you guys purchase through the Canadian site or the US one?

Because right now, if I go to flightcentre.ca, and go to Disney Parks > Disneyland Specials, and click on the hopper tickets, the dates for which you select your trip only go up to the 30th of April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter