Flightcentre Park Hopper tickets

Mayorquimby

Earning My Ears
So I bought my park hoppers at flight centre and received 2 documents; an invoice for what I paid and an itinerary that states I bought the 5 day DL tickets and the price I paid. I didn't actually receive a voucher or is the itinerary my voucher?

Has anyone bought and used the park hopper passes from Flight Centre (in Canada or the USA - I bought them in Canada)?

What was your experience actually picking the tickets up at DL?

When I bought the Park Hoppers, was a message sent to the Disney Computers telling them I bought 4x5 Day Park Hoppers or does my receipt simply tell the ticket windows at DL to issue me with real tickets?

Q

Your itinerary counts as your voucher, it should have the confirmation number on it somewhere in bold. So long as you have that, you're good to go!

I was at DL last week. I had bought some tickets thru Flight Centre. All I did was show the ticket booth my ID (BC drivers license). My name was in the Disney ticketing system. They just handed me the tickets and I signed a receipt indicating tickets received. Very easy.

I had brought along the receipt/voucher expecting that I'd have to show something; but they didn't need it. You may still want to bring the voucher along in case anything goes wrong.

Your itinerary counts as your voucher, it should have the confirmation number on it somewhere in bold. So long as you have that, you're good to go!

My itinerary has a Booking # in bold and a Customer # (not in bold) but no confirmation #. I emailed Disney Ticketing and gave them both of those # and he said he didn't recognize either one.

I'm sure I am fine with what I have but for whatever reason, I am stressing a little.

Q

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter