**Flip-Flop Sent/Received**COMPLETED

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Okay, the names are all out!!

We had a pretty good turn out. 27 total. Thanks to everyone who signed up!!

Just a few reminders:

The minimum dollar amount is $8, not including shipping or any "freebies" should you choose to include them.

The mail by date is Tuesday April 24.

Please post here once you have mailed your package, and then again when, and what, you receive. :thumbsup2

Okay, GO! SHOP!! :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

Okay all the names are out and a few have already been picked up. :thumbsup2

If for some reason, you didn't get a PM with your name, please let me know. Thanks!! :)

Okay, all but three of the names have been picked up so far!! :cool1:

Hopefully the rest will be picked up sometime today.

Remember the key to a great exchange, is lots of communication. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems with your exchange please let me know asap.

I already bought a few cute little extras for my DD's person today. It was fun picking them out. Going back to get the flip-flops tomorrow!! :yay:

I just went shopping. I didn't buy any yet because there were so many, I couldn't choose!

LOL There is alot of really cute ones. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone that went shopping today had fun. :cool1:

We still have those 3 names to be picked up so hopefully that will happen soon and then everyone will have a name to shop for!! :yay:

I plan to shop on the weekend! Just starting nights! TTFN Kat

Hello exchangers!! Hope you are all having a great day.

I forgot to add that when you ship your packages, it's nice to have them add on Delivery Confirmation. It's not that much more and it gives a real peace of mind knowing you can track your package and know exactly when it was delivered. :thumbsup2

My package is in the mail box waiting for pick up :)
Priority with delivery confirmation (DC is free is you print online ::yes:: )
It should arrive Friday or Saturday.

I am going shopping today & I will be buying some flip flops! I promise. The hard thing will be not buying any for myself. :)

My package is in the mail box waiting for pick up :)
Priority with delivery confirmation (DC is free is you print online ::yes:: )
It should arrive Friday or Saturday.
Great news!!

I always ship priority with DC but did not know you could print that online. Good to know! Thanks!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Missy, buy some for yourself too. Why not?? I will be buying myself some. Because really, can you ever have too many flip-flops?? ;)

Just had a very successful shopping trip. :thumbsup2 Went to one store where I knew I could get some great flip flops, and I did. (and a little something for me). Then I went to another store, not expecting to find flip flops there, and found they had some really nice ones, so I bought some more. :thumbsup2

Payless is having their BOGO sale so my person will get 2 pairs and I had to buy myself shoes :rolleyes1 and then Alysia got some flips with skulls on them :confused3 she likes skulls.....

Payless is having their BOGO sale so my person will get 2 pairs and I had to buy myself shoes :rolleyes1 and then Alysia got some flips with skulls on them :confused3 she likes skulls.....

I went to Payless myself....and my person will get 2 pairs too! Didn't buy flip flops for myself, but did buy 2 cute bracelets. I was tempted to buy some flip flops, they had so many pretty ones.

I saw those! They were pretty cute actually. :thumbsup2

I went to Payless myself....and my person will get 2 pairs too! Didn't buy flip flops for myself, but did buy 2 cute bracelets. I was tempted to buy some flip flops, they had so many pretty ones.
You should buy some for yourself Missy. It's such a great deal.

Last year, I sent my person a pair of flip-flips and a pair of flip-flop slippers that I found at JCPenney. They were so soft and I am such a fan of anything flip-flop, that I bought a pair for me too. Great for throwing on around the house or hotel room at WDW in the summer. :)

So like I just found this thread. I was wondering why the other one stopped updating. I'm such a ditz sometimes. Oo' :rotfl: I plan to go shopping on the weekend. I'm sure I'll find something so I can get it all packed up and sent out.

We still have 3 names to be picked up. Hopefully that will happen soon. :wizard:

Have fun with your shopping everyone. :yay:

I'm almost finished with my shopping. I plan to go to the mall tomorrow night, I want to check out a few things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter