• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida 2003

Craig Adams

Earning My Ears
Hi all
Just thought I would say we are going to Florida next year 1/11/2003.
We have never been at this time.
Previous - May 99 all stars
Aug 01 Days suites (next to old town)
So I would be interested what anyone thinks.
We are staying in a Vill at Winward Cay in Kissimmee not to far from where we were before.
We liked this location but didn't like the hotel.
Really can't wait to go bit it is really far away so until then I will just have to keep talking to you lot to keep me going.
Any thoughts please let me know.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :) :) :)

Hi Craig,
We've been lots of times in November & IMHO it's a lovely month.
The crowds are light, rainfall is very low and the temps are usually just right i.e. warm enough for shorts & swimming but cools down at night. This means you will need a sweatshirt some evenings and possibly early morning but because it cools down at night the humidity is often low enough to not need the air conditioner on at night which makes for a peaceful sleep!
Because the crowds are light until Thanksgiving weekend it is usually easy to get to see everything without much queueing but as Disney tend to cut some things you may need to plan things like seeing Spectromagic for a Saturday, sometimes on Friday as well.
You can check Park hours & Shows just before you go to do a rough plan and then firm things up when you arrive & get uptodate info.
Regards,
Carol:cool:

Hi

We have been at this time before and going again Oct/Nov this year :D

It is a great time to go - good weather and not too crowded.

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter