Florida resident specials....what months?

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
I know they have them from Sept. on, but are there any other months that they usually run these specials, and on what cruises, thanks....looking at next year!

Definitely September. Probably certain dates in Oct. I know our cruise (11/29-12/6) qualified for FL res. rates. We've been booked for a while and DU emailed to let us know that our cruise was one of the specials for FL residents. My cat. 7 didn't qualify-so I could upgrade to a 6 and save $220 but lose the onboard credit of $200---making it a $20 savings. We asked about savings in lower categories. Ended up changing to a 10 (in order to still have split bathrooms) and saved $900. Keep in mind you don't get the on board credits though--but you save more w/ the FL res. rates anyway.

I think they may have the rates sometimes in Jan/Feb. I know my dad surprised my mom last Christmas w/ a 4 day in Jan. --said they had a special (FL. res.???). He booked an 11 and when their documents showed up--cat. 8--handicapped room--really spacious.

I believe FL res rates are offered for virtually every month....However,for certain sailings, such as ones falling in and around a holiday week, DCL does not offer FL res.....

To check out upcoming FL Res rate availability, go to www.allseastravel.com...save to favorites and keep checking...FL Res rates usually become available for a particular sailing about 2 months prior...

I believe FL res rates are offered for virtually every month....However,for certain sailings, such as ones falling in and around a holiday week, DCL does not offer FL res.....

To check out upcoming FL Res rate availability, go to www.allseastravel.com...save to favorites and keep checking...FL Res rates usually become available for a particular sailing about 2 months prior...

FL resident rates are usually offeren 2-3 months before the cruise when it isn't full. Normally this is the slow months. We booked Thanksgiving week on the Magic in May and it has 2 CC days! I was told there would not be any FL resident rates on this cruise because it will sell out quickly. Well it didn't and still hasn't and we got FL resident rates last month! We saved over $3800 on 2 connecting cat 10's. We upgraded to 2 connecting cat 5's and still got $1070 refunded to us! So you never know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter