Florist who will delivery to Disney Ship

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
I have posted a similar question on the Disney Cruise Line Forum with little response, so I am trying the question here. Does anyone know of a florist who will deliver gift baskets to the Disney Magic for the west coast cruises? I was given the name of Hillside, but went to their website and didn't see any gift baskets. We have done the things that DCL offers and was looking for something new. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

I contacted this florist and it is a no go. Here is what they said:

Thank you for your contact. Unfortunately, due to the new regulations after 9/11, the gift needs to be coordinated with the onboard staff. This generally means they will not accept packages from the dock nor will they coordinate with an outside company unless there are multiple items to bring on board (like for a function) in which case there is dedicated staff for distribution.

In most cases the cruise lines have a onboard florist or gift program where you can purchase a gift from them to be waiting in your stateroom. The gift is created on board, then placed in your stateroom. The phone number for this can be found on the cruise brochure, via your travel agent, and also via the cruise line website. I am sorry I can't help you. Have a great cruise!

I want my Shirley!!!!!!! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter