flower and garden festival-schedule of shows??

MimiKay

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can find a schedule of the shows they have at the f & g festival in May???

Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits will be there for 4 shows!!!

LOve that guy!!!! He does a very high engery show and always meets his fans after the show. The last time I saw his was in Oct of 2002 When it was my turn to meet him my DH was behind me and took a picture well he got the back of my head!!! (very attractive!!) anyway Peter said do you realize all you got was the back of her head!!! Lets take another one and do it right this time!!!! so I got 2 pictures with him!!

I brought I picture of him and me from the show before the Oct one and he said is that a picture of you and me? I said sure is he said to one of his band members look how skinny I was then!!

It was only taken the year before!!!

He is so cool!!!

have fun

sorry, didn't make myself clear--- I wanted to know about the garden shows..... when the guy from HGTV will be there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter