Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I though it meant that the donuts are hot/just out of the oven. :confused3

Now you know if it is blinking - ask for a free donut because your friend Joanne told you that is what the sign means. :thumbsup2

Crap! I just spilled coffee on my white and blue shirt. :headache:

Run back out and stand in the rain, do you have a tide to go stick? Or you could just got to the bathroom and get some cold water to rinse it.

We don't have a Krispy Kreme here, which is probably a good thing. I prefer those over Dunkin Donuts. Publix has good donuts too.

Good morning. Looks like you all had a busy night!

I signed on this morning and noticed I got a PM from FC.:eek:

We don't have a Krispy Kreme here, which is probably a good thing. I prefer those over Dunkin Donuts. Publix has good donuts too.

They closed the one that was between my house and my FIL's house. And just a couple of months ago opened one about a mile north of my office. :sad2:

mmmmmm.....donuts.
4.gif

It was a doozy with loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: . He just said that he was looking at an old thread where he was being bullied and he said I didn't say anything mean ... he thanked me for that.

It was a doozy with loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: . He just said that he was looking at an old thread where he was being bullied and he said I didn't say anything mean ... he thanked me for that.

He goes back to old threads?:rolleyes: Did you post on that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter