Fly out of PIT for $195, is this good?

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
Good day all! I am planning a little "girls only" getaway to Disney in June and I am going nuts over airfare! The best I can do seems to be to fly out of PIT for $195. I've watched the fares for a few weeks and they have fluctuated from $186.50 to $265 for PIT. Do you guys think I should just grab this fare? I'd rather fly out of Cleveland but the lowest I have seen so far for our dates is $298. Any advice? Thanks so much!

Did you check out Travelocity? I got fares out of Pit for Jan. 30, 2003 for $128 (non-stop). Right now they are showing $118. The rates are usually good for 3 months, so I don't know if you would be able to get that rate or not. But sign up for their fare watcher. They will E-mail you when the price drops below a specific price. I think you may be able to get a better price if you wait another month. Good luck!:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We're flying later this month from PIT for $160 per person (booked beginning of December), but those are connecting flights. Last July we paid $187.50, non-stop flights - I believe we booked in mid-February.

If you can get the flights you want for $195, I would go for it. Prices sometimes go down but the really cheap ones are usually for evening departures to MCO and morning departures from MCO, or connections, not the most popular non-stop ones.

I agree with DebbieB. If you have direct,good times an dates, I would book it.We always check both Cleveland and Pittsburgh for flights to MCO.
We are flying this July to MCO and got $195 out of Cleveland.But are flying out of Pittsburgh Feb 22(Pres week) and had to pay $250(booked 6 months ago) because of a Holiday week. If you check that week out now it is $350 or more at both Cleveland and Pittsburgh.:D

Thanks for the opinions everyone! We've flown out of PIT before and its about a 2 hour drive from our house. I was thinking about flying out of the Akron/Canton airport because Airtran has rates which are the same as USAir out of PIT. I definitely want a direct flight and an early arrival time into MCO and later departure coming home so I won't wait too long to book. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter