Flying Fish - never been there... any comments?

Just returned from a 9 night stay at BCV and ate at "The Fish" twice. We have always had an excellent dining experience there. We have tried many of the entrees and have had fun trying food we have never had before. The presentations are beautiful. I would suggest sitting at the counter to watch the chefs at work. My DS especially enjoyed this and they even brought out samples of the soup of the day,Lobster Bisque. We highly recommend this dining experience!

Go!

It's a spectacular restaurant with some really creative dishes.

Check out the Chef's Thunder for the evening. That's basically the specials for the evening. Flying Fish's menu is really ingredient driven meaning they get the best product in and will write the menu around it. They usually showcase a variety of fresh fish from all over the country (I had some wild Alaskan salmon the first time I went).

Just went there a few months ago. I had the infamous snapper and my dinner mate at the mahi mahi on risotto. Both were good but wish they had more of menu. The service was very good as well as was their wine list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter