Font for Cricut with letters connected?

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
What I want to do is have the letters connected, like cursive style writing versus each individual letter. Does that make sense? I would have "Grandma", for example, all connected instead of a G, an r, an a, etc.

Whether it's a special program, add-on or SVG, it doesn't matter.

Thanks!!

You can do that in their various computer programs or with a gypsy. They don't have any that will do it automatically unless you are looking for a word they have together on a cartridge but as far as doing your own you need an additional porgram.

You can also use the free online program, Cricut Craftroom to weld. You can search for YouTube videos on how to do it, it's really very simple with the Craftroom now (I prefer SCAL though, because I can easily shadow too).

HTH!

New to Cricut. Bought a little one from a friend who never used it. Had another friend to tell me about SCAL. Where can I buy this or download it. Sounds like a great product to have. Can't wait to start using this with all my Disney trips. Just got back from being on the cruise ship and can't wait to scrap my pages....lol..:cool1:

Thanks for the replies! :cheer2:

I did forget to mention that I have SCAL. I haven't used it just yet but I have it. :thumbsup2

So many scrapbook toys, so little time. :lmao:

New to Cricut. Bought a little one from a friend who never used it. Had another friend to tell me about SCAL. Where can I buy this or download it. Sounds like a great product to have. Can't wait to start using this with all my Disney trips. Just got back from being on the cruise ship and can't wait to scrap my pages....lol..:cool1:

I hate to give bad news - you have to have SCAL1 or 2 for the cricut machine to work with it. Ebay is your best bet & it will be high

the cricut people sued the SCAL maker so they longer have the cricut as part of their program - you will need a new machine to use SCAL3

Thanks for the replies! :cheer2:

I did forget to mention that I have SCAL. I haven't used it just yet but I have it. :thumbsup2

So many scrapbook toys, so little time. :lmao:

SCAL1 or 2??
if 1 - download any of my inkscape/svg files that you want on my blog

if you have 2, with the last update then use the SCAL2 files if you like the size I used

I"ll warn that with mine - you need to be really good at placing pieces - one lady if suggest that you give mine a folder of their own so you can go back & see what I did & how to glue it all down

I love SCAL & inkscape:love::love::love:
(I do WDW - we haven't done DL or Cruise so I don't have stuff for them but alot will work)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter