Food Allergies?

KATHINOWA

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any experience with food allergies and international travel? We are looking into the Germany "fairy tale" adventure with a peanut allergice 10 year old. My FIL really wants the family to go on the trip, as this is his homeland. The only way we're really consider it is going with Disney. Any advice is appreciated.

KATHINOWA,

My brother and I both have severe peanut allergies and went on the Viva Italia trip in May. We told Disney when we made our reservations, and then when we got to Italy our guide asked us about it and took care of everything. They informed the rest of the group of our allergy, and asked them to refrain from eating any peanut products on the bus and around us (I am so allergic that if I smell peanuts I go into a severe allergic reaction). The guides were also very diligent about making sure that none of the meals were prepared with peanuts.
Disney really did a wonderful job of making everyone's health top priority.

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much for the info! :) I was hoping Disney would be great about the allergies since WDW and DCL is a pleasure to travel. Now if we could just get past the price :scared1: for our family of 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter