Food and Wine and Epcot Sunday Crowds

Minnie0920

Earning My Ears
Hi! Has anyone been to EPCOT on a Sunday during Food and Wine? How are the crowds? We will be in WDW the second week in September. I am putting my schedule together and I would like to go to Epcot on Sunday so we can have a break day in the middle of the week, however I have read that the crowds are crazy on the weekend due to food and wine. We will not really be taking part in F&W since we will be with our 2 and 6 year old, but I do not want it to make the small time we spend in WS miserable. Would it be worth switching Epcot to Monday and taking our off day the first day of our trip just to miss the crowds, or with a good touring plan would we be ok? (We do not like to stand in lines or push though large crowds. Ha.)

I have always heard the locals go on the weekend during the festival. Dont know if this helps much but it is all i got. lol

During the early part of the day Sunday, crowds were not bad. Later in afternoon and evening it got much busier. However, the crowd was not as roudy as it was on Friday and Saturday night.

I would go early and get as much of EPCOT as possible. Then take the break and only go back only if you really feel like you missed something major.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter