• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Foot wear update

Chance's Mom

WL Vet
After all of the footwear discussion on this board, I decided to try a pair of the Thorlo Cool Max socks. I purchased mine at Galyan's. I was very skeptical about paying 12 bucks for a pair of socks, but I am glad I did. The are padded in all the right places, but are still light enough not to make my feet feel squished. I have really ugly all white New Balance Tennis shoes,(they were the most comfortable ones in the store;) that look like orthopedic shoes a very old lady would wear, but I don't care, along with my new socks--my feet feel great. I've been wearing them everywhere to get ready for our trip in Aug. I am hoping that the Cool Max fabric will cut down on my smelly, sweaty foot problem:D .

I can tell you that there is a Thor-Lo sock outlet in Statesville, North Carolina. I stopped in there earlier this month on my way to Asheville. I bet you could get their number from information and call and order directly from them. I believe I purchased the same sock you did, a lite hiker cool-max, and I believe I paid $7.00 or less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter