Football/Sports bar

xviclx

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the sports bar in the village shows Champions league football? Im going to be there for the second leg of Liverpool Chelsea and I cannot miss it! only just realised we will be away then! So will here have it on or is there anywhere else nearby that will. Doesnt matter if its on a french channel or anything! its on wednesday 30th april

It should do. I am a huge Liverpool fan and I had this problem when I went last October. Luckily they showed it and even more impressivley -the wife let me watch it :thumbsup2

Ohhh i shall be in DLRP on the 30th.
Im sure it will show the football....it was showing some football match last time i went in there.

Thanks thats great to know Ill be at the first leg so didnt want to be phoning home every two minutes nervously to find out the score! Ill enjoy a nice cocktail now with the match!

They showed Chelsea v Olympiacos in the bar at Planet Hollywood when we were there! Don't know about the Sports Bar but that's got to be a good bet too although I guess it'll depend if there are any French sports on the same night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter