"For 2,000+ Mile Round-Trip Drivers Only!" (IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filled up yesterday on Rio Grande Ave...$2.98. You need to come back down! ;)

I am still waiting for my first under $3.00 sighting!

For those of you jealous of the NJ gas prices, note that we are higher in just about every other form of taxation here, and the state politicians are again talking about raising our gasoline tax, so we might not have this one remaining advantage for much longer either!

I am still waiting for my first under $3.00 sighting!

For those of you jealous of the NJ gas prices, note that we are higher in just about every other form of taxation here, and the state politicians are again talking about raising our gasoline tax, so we might not have this one remaining advantage for much longer either!

Yeah, don't even mention what our car insurance costs... :rotfl2:

Yeah, don't even mention what our car insurance costs... :rotfl2:

I just love how they are saying our gas tax is so low compared to other states' rates as one of the justifications for raising the gas tax. Of course they are not also looking at the areas of taxation/cost where we are among the highest and trying to lower them to match the rates in other states!

Ack! My whole second paragraph from yesterday's post is gone. :sad2: Let me try again:

For anybody traveling down the NJ turnpike to head over the Delaware Memorial Bridge, Carney's Point (the exits after the toll booths, just before the bridge) has several gas stations in the $2.99 range. :cool1:

We'll be hitting the road on 11/6...not to go to WDW, but to go on a cruise on the Carnival Breeze...sadly we had to stray from DCL due to cost!

Anyone traveling through south central PA on I-81 is still going to find gas at around $3.29. :(

We'll be hitting the road on 11/6...not to go to WDW, but to go on a cruise on the Carnival Breeze...sadly we had to stray from DCL due to cost!

You will love the Carnival Breeze! We were on her this past January and had a fabulous time!! Any questions, just PM me.

And for those of you complaining about the price of gas, you have nothing to complain about ...... today it went "down" to $3.61/gallon here. :mad:

You will love the Carnival Breeze! We were on her this past January and had a fabulous time!! Any questions, just PM me.

And for those of you complaining about the price of gas, you have nothing to complain about ...... today it went "down" to $3.61/gallon here. :mad:
:goodvibes Thanks!

And now our closest gas station's regular price is $2.98, down a penny from yesterday, and 5-cents since last week.

All the best. :thumbsup2

Another penny drop today to $2.97 (regular).

At this rate, we may be able to pay for our next dinner at Victoria and Albert's. [Well, perhaps we exaggerate a bit.] ;)

We feel a drive coming on. Soon. :drive:

Another penny drop today to $2.97 (regular).

At this rate, we may be able to pay for our next dinner at Victoria and Albert's. [Well, perhaps we exaggerate a bit.] ;)

We feel a drive coming on. Soon. :drive:

$2.89 as we were leaving Wildwood tonight. I can't wait 'till Monday night! (after the weekend traffic clears out, it might drop more!)

P.S. Gasbuddy is still behind because Riggins was at $2.89 and Wawa was at $2.90...

Just made our plans and reservations for drives number 27 and 28. We started driving down to Disney in 2007 when we retired. Going this month for F&W and at the beginning of Dec for Christmas decorations.
Love these last minute trips!

Just made our plans and reservations for drives number 27 and 28. We started driving down to Disney in 2007 when we retired. Going this month for F&W and at the beginning of Dec for Christmas decorations.
Love these last minute trips!

"This month for F&W."

When will you be there? We may cross paths.

Just started lurking again. This is the thread that gets me most excited for our upcoming trips. We are leaving Halloween night and returning November 8th. Nice to see gas prices heading down also, current lowest price is $2.87.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter