For any who have driven to WDW from the New England area...

melk

DIS Veteran
I realize the price of gas is everchanging, but could you give me an idea of about how much it cost you to drive from New England to Orlando? We have a mini-van and would not drive straight through, we would probably spend one night in a hotel. I just have no idea as a guess as to what gas, tolls, etc. would add up to round trip. I do know that we could all fly for about $750, so any info. you could give me on driving would help a lot. Thanks in advance!!

We just drove to Orlando from CT. Our minivan gets about 22 miles to the gallon on the highway and we spent about $80 each way on gas. We also stopped overnight there and back and with hotel, food, gas, etc. It cost us about $400. (we had two rooms in the hotels each night) Have a safe trip.

In case you don't know of this web site about traveling I95 here is the link to it.

www.usastar.com/i95/homepage.htm
It has gas prices and lists rest areas, food & hotel and what exits to take to get to them, along with road conditions.

Hope this helps. Have a great trip.

Colleen

I asked DH about your question tonight and he said it is about 1500 mile each way from Melrose Ma. So figure how many mpg your car gets and times it by 1500 then calculte gas prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter