For anyone thinking of eating at any of the Swan and Dolphin restaurants!

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
From now until 12/31/01 you get 20% off food at S/D (except for Shula's) with the Disney Club card !!!!

Hope this helps someone!!!

We plan on eating at Palio's for dinner and the Dolphin Fountain (several times for ice cream of course!:p )

This savings will be big help! I'll make sure I don't forget my Disney Club Card. Thanks again for the info!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sounds like a great deal! Does this include Tubbi's too? We are staying at the YC and thought Tubbi's sounded like a good place to run too for quick lunch or dinner.

Thanks.

Erika

Glo, does the SD have character meals? I saw the brouchure and it shows Goofy at a restaurant and the caption read, "You never know you'll be joining you for dinner." or something like that. THANKS!

Next trip will likely be ALL STAR or CSR, but the trip after that will be SD!

... which is good if you have a child who eats very little, like mine. I usually can just get him a side dish and that is enough for him. It's also a bonus for us that the Swan has a Jungle theme character meal, because those are his favorite characters.

Yes, there is a character meal at the Swan and Dolphin. if you go to www.swandolphin.com and go to the eat section you will find the info you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter