For RaySharpton

BobBrazeal

DIS Veteran
I saw your reply on another thread in which you asked about a picture of the castle at Christmas with blinking lights, etc.

I don't know if this is the same picture but go to this thread here on the DIS Tech Board. It has a picture that looks to me like what you were describing. If it is, you can ask the original poster if you can use it.

Bob

Thread with castle picture

Thank you bbrazeal. I like that clipart. I will ask permission to use it. Have you every been to MK in December? The Christmas tree at the front of Mainstreet and all the Christmas lights down Mainstreet and the snow with the castle in the background is really awesome.

Ray,

I've been there over one New Years before but I don't think that I got over to MK. I'll be there this coming Dec/Jan and will definitely put that in my plans. I really want to enjoy the season there this year. The previous trip was for the 1999/2000 New Years celebration which was great but that was about all I was able to do.

Bob

December is major time of the year that I go to WDW. At MK, as you enter the park, you'll see a huge, lighted Christmas tree with a small train circling the tree. As you walk down Mainstreet, you'll notice all the Christmas lights and as you leave they make it snow on mainstreet.

At MGM they have millions of Christmas lights as you walk in and around the backlot.

And Epcot is spectacular.

Thank you again for your help. Searching the web for clipart, I found that same castle and others.

Thanks for the info. I've seen the Osborne Family Lights at MGM but that is about all. I plan this year to see all the parks at Christmas.

Just for future reference, geocities doesn't allow direct linking to images on their sites. You would have to copy it to another site such as a DIS hosted webpage to be able to link to it in your posts or signature here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter