For The Lady Who Let Her Daughter Pee In The Hrh Pool:

dylansdad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Sunday 2/29 12:30 in front of beach, YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!

Aren't people amazing? Unfortunately, I am not surprised. When we were at the RP a woman changed a number two diaper on the bench in the waiting area for the breakfast buffet. There was a bathroom literally 10 feet away but apparently she was too lazy to use it. She completely ignored the looks she was getting from the crowd waiting to be seated for breakfast. Appetizing way to start a meal. I will never sit on that nice wooden bench again!

Some things people do never cease to amaze (and disgust) me. Gross.

Peeing in the pool is wrong? :earseek:

Seriously, though, how so uncool at such a cool hotel. She and her daughter, and her daughter's daughters in the future should be heretofore and furthermore banned from the HRH, PBH, and RPR, and Universal Orlando all together. Forever. Amen.

Oh good! Now that I know my 2 year old can pee in HRH's pool...;) Only kidding of course! That is absolutely gross!...It is for that reason that DH hates swimming in public pools.

It even worse because HRH gives out those swimmer diapers so kids won't do stuff like that. We had to pool closed twice when we were there last due to floaters:rolleyes:

UUGGHH!!!!!
Originally posted by damo
It even worse because HRH gives out those swimmer diapers so kids won't do stuff like that. We had to pool closed twice when we were there last due to floaters:rolleyes:

Wasn't me...I was safely back home by then...

I say this calls for a public flogging...

Hate to say it, but swim diapers only hold in the poop. That is if it is not runny, and when they are drinking pool water...! If there is a baby or toddler, there is pee. They all do it when they hit the water. That being said, I can't believe someone would tell their kid to do it. A bush is one thing, but the pool!

We were at the pool on Sunday about 2:00 right on the beach by the lifeguard. Gross!! My DD - 6 got in the pool and immediately said she had to go to the bathroom!! Don't they all :rolleyes: I took her to the bathroom, which was like a 30 second walk! Did the lifeguard know she let her DD go in the pool?

approx 4 yr old says "mommy mommy i have to potty" and runs out of pool. Mom who is sitting in pool says "come here honey sshhhh"

FLOG YEAH or NEAH:hyper:

Sorry...I couldn't hold it!! :crazy: kidding, of course!

Anyway, how disgusting!! It's not a surprise for something like that to happen, but you'd think a parent would ensure a child used the bathroom BEFORE they went into the pool. What happened to the parents that made sure kids went before going somewhere...even if the child says they don't "need" to go? Especially at public places like this! :eek:

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
Yuck! Gross!!!!!

I have a pool in my back yard and tell my kids and their friends if they pee in the pool the water will make a red ring around them!
;)
they believe it too so when we go in public i tell them remember the red ring guys!

It has worked so far.They come running out of the pool to go potty.

It all comes down to LAZINESS & SELFISHNESS. Mom was too LAZY to get off her butt and take her daughter to the nearest restroom. And she didn't take into account that there were other people in the pool too - she was entirely thinking of HERSELF! I wish some people would take their eyes off themselves for a moment and look around them - whatever happened to consideration for others??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter