For those following Tom's journey with PC

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I wanted to let you know that he passed away October 1 surrounded by this three daughters and me in his home and in his own bed......

Today is his funeral and I ask that you keep us lifted up to get through the day with grace and dignity, the grace and dignity that he so truly deserves... He valiantly fought this horrific cancer for 5 years and never complained. He was truly one of life's greatest heroes and my heart will never be the same and this world will have a big empty spot where he was.....

Thanks for all the prayers over the years and please take care of yourselves on this sunny autumn day as we pay tribute to Tom..

segwaytom.jpg

Tom fought the good fight. May he now rest in the peace that he so deserves. Continued prayers for you and the family as you celebrate Tom's life and mourn his passing.

:grouphug: Marsha! Your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers today as you say goodbye to the earthly Tommy. Know that you all now have a special angel looking over all of you.:angel:

I'm honored that I got to meet you both a couple of years ago.

Marsha, I am so sorry for your loss and will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

:grouphug:
As you have been there for others, let the prayers of your Dis friends comfort you:littleangel:

My heart goes out to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers today and in the difficult days to come. I wish you all peace. I truly believe you and your daughters and grandchildren have a new, loving guardian angel to watch over all of you.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Marsha, my prayers are with you and your family today. I am so sorry to hear about Tom's passing.

Marsha:

My heart is breaking for you and your family. Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved Tom. He fought such a brave battle with you beside him every step of the way. Pancreatic cancer is a monster and I loathe it with every fiber of my being.

You are in my thoughts and prayers today.

:hug: Marilyn

I am so sorry for your loss. You & your girls will be in my prayers.

Marsha,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your husband fought a courageous battle and he is no longer suffering. I lost my husband to brain cancer on September 14th so I know all to well the sense of loss you are feeling.

The strength that you gather from family, friends and the DisBoards will give you the courage to go on. My husband Ben was much like Tom, he never complained and fought so hard. I only wish we had children to carry on his legacy. Your three daughters will be a source of strength and comfort in the days ahead.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you on this day and going forward. Following your thread, you have been a pillar of strength. May God bless you and help your family through this difficult time.

Lisa:hug:

Marsha, I am so very sorry to read this. Sending you & your family much strength & spirit to get you thru this terrible loss.

Marsha, we here at your local post office are so very sorry to hear of Tom's passing. Be assured that you are and have always been in our prayers. On a more personal note if theres anything at all that me or my family can do for you in this trying time to make your life any easier just say the word... Your Friend Johnny.

Please accept my condolences. Having seen a friend go through pancreatic cancer, I know how rough that one can be. Prayers will be said for all of you.

Marsha I do not know you, and am unlikely to ever meet you, and yet I have followed yours and Tom's journey, and have been logging on every day just to check. I am so so sorry, and know how devastated you all must be. Tom was obviously a fighter and you have fought this fight together. My thoughts are with you, and your family. Tome is now at peace and out of pain.

I'm so very sorry. I truly can't begin to imagine how you feel. My thoughts are with you and your girls and your friends and family. :hug:

I am sorry, my friend, to read this news. My heart goes out to you and to your daughters.

Judi is thinking of you in your time of sorrow.

Marsha.....Words just can't express how sorry I am. My heart goes out to you. Sending you and your family my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

My prayers are with you and your family. May you all feel serenity and peace. And may you each feel his love in the breeze that kisses your skin.

Thank you for taking the time to update us. You & your will continue to be in my prayers.

Marsha, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious Tom. He fought long and hard and was blessed with such a wonderful wife, caregiver and family. I pray Gods peace and comfort for you in the days ahead. Blessings to you always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter