For Those of you on Weight Watchers...I have a question.

pinkdiamonds1007

Mouseketeer
So..first thanks for reading. I have about 50 lbs to lose before our trip in Dec. I have been eating at about the top of my points range. (should you do that?) Is 50 lbs reasonable on WW by December? I have been on the plan for about 3 days and have lost 5 lbs. I know they said the first week would be easiest to lose though. So..do you exersise? If so, what kind do you do? Did you find it excellerated your weight loss alot? For those of you who didn't exersise how much weight did you lose? Just looking for some motivation. I like to see the numbers on the scale MOVE! lol :goodvibes

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it.
Nicole
:Pinkbounc

I have been doing WW 8 weeks and have lost 28 lbs. I am hoping for 50 also. Water and Fiber, Fiber, Fiber. seem to be working for me. There :cheer2: are all of the fresh fruits an veg now to help. Also, very little beef. Chicken, fish and tuna. I will have feathers by december. Good luck, stick in there. I walk the dog every night but am going to do walk off the pounds also. I tell everybody I am on the WDW diet. :cheer2:

I've been going for a couple of weeks and lost 5 lbs but I have to say I haven't stuck to the plan the way I should. This week however, I have started to walk a mile a day and did water aerobics at our local rec center for 1 hour last night. So I'm hoping that this week will show a bigger weight loss. It's just a matter of burning more calories than you take in and that's with any diet or lifestyle that you choose.

I have been doing WW on and off for about 3 years. When I stuck to the program, I lost 25 lbs. in about six months...that was my best ever. That said, I've never managed to follow the POINTS and exercise at the same time. I think if I did that (o.k., I'm really committed to doing that now), I would see a quicker loss.

I think you can lose 50 lbs. in six months, but you will have to drink your water, exercise getting 28 pts./week, as only eat your points range. If you eat all of the extra 35 points, you will probably not see the weight loss you are looking for each week.

It does work, but you have to make it a priority. I'm sure you will have better luck at commitment than I have!

pinkdiamonds1007-
I am on WW and I am hoping to lose about the same amount by Dec. I have been on WW since the middle of May and have lost 25 pounds. I also work out at least 5 times a week for an hour each time and stay right at my points range. I do not use the 35 alotted points. I only use a few if I really need to. I actually "joined" WW in January, but didn't really get my behind in gear until last month. I just try to stay focused on my goal. Once I realized I that I had no choice but to lose weight, it became easy. Just work hard and you can achieve that goal of losing 50lbs by December! :flower:

Nicole - I've been doing WW for 10 months and have lost 57 pounds so far. I work out 5 days a week, at least an hour a day. I only use my daily points, hardly EVER my exercise points and almost NEVER use my 35 weekly.

Definitely drink your water.

Don't try and lose too much too soon... you'll have a better chance of keeping it off longer.

Good luck!!

Everyone is doing fantastic. I joined WW on April 4th and have lost 14.8 lbs so far. I have about 45 more to go.

I do have a question, some of you are loosing more, what are you secrets? I am looking for a little boost! I drink all my water daily and then some. Do you eat less carbs?

Exercise is a challege, however I have started 2 weeks ago and average 3 times a week, so I am hoping this will speed up the process a tad bit more.
I have been averaging 1.3 lbs a week, but would love at least 2 lbs.

Thanks for the suggestions!!

Jeannie

Thanks to everyone for the replies...Since last posting..I have lost a total of......are you ready......15 lbs!!!!!!! :cool1: (yeah!) All of the sudden I woke up one am..and i weighed less. lol seemed like that. I did start excersising, and eating less points..that probobly did it. I am a big sweets person..so i was sucking up alot of points on that..but once i switched from HIGH POINTS sorbet(6 points for one cup..but i love the stuff! )..to WW ice cream cups(which are pretty good.) ...i started loosing more b/c i had quite a few extra points left over. I am all pumped now. That initial loss was enough to get me over my slump. It also helps so much to log on to the boards and hear that other people are having and going through the same thing. Congrats to everyone for just getting on the plan. Thats a big deal..i know. It actually joined at the end of May..and just started actually Doing it a couple weeks ago. :rolleyes: I love the online point calculator. I think thats worth the entire membership fee.

Thanks again.
Best Wishes and Luck to all.
Nicole
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter